Rats Arms (Forum Tavern)

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by J0hn, Jun 4, 2008.

1. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

^^ i want some... alcohol just doesn't cut it anymore...

2. Hi, peeps! I'm back, bottle of beer please! What's been happening in this hell hole we call our local? I see nobody has bothered to clean up. What happened to the rota you were going to organize Lill? D'you want me to start on it now?

3. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Said also said something about a tab for me as well, just thought i'd pass the message on :p

4. The Imaginary Being

something confusing? lol

5. No entiendo "tab"

6. The Imaginary Being

Haha, Oh :D

A bar tab is something you can set up whereby you by drinks and instead of paying there and then they write it in on your tab

you pay it all off at a later point, when it's convenient for the customer.

So in a nutshell, lil will be paying for all my drinks here forever more :rolleyes:

7. Ok I can deal with that!

8. lillallyloukins

yes please!!! :) the very word, o..... rrr..... gannn.... i... i..... ZZZzzzz..... zzz

i'm not generally known for my "organising a piss up in a brewery" skills... so yes, please, if you could make a start and i'll just catch on at some point?... thanks'n :cheers2:

9. lillallyloukins

:confused: i don't remember saying anything about bar tabs, but it's rather a good idea... long as there's enough in the kitty for purchasing provisions, who cares when anyone pays?... not me... we're all agreed it's tabs from now on then?

:cheers2:

10. I'm in! I'll tell you what! I'll do the cleaning if it means I don't have to contribute to the communal "get pissed" pot!

11. lillallyloukins

maybe we should all take our turn at cleaning the place up a bit or we just gonna attract alcoholic cleaners :eek:

and i ain't paying for everyone elses drink... if i want to drink, i'm gonna put the equivalent amount of money behind the bar... or just bring my own drink...

12. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Fighting talk or what! You don't have to worry about me. I have vowed never to drink again. Last night I had a half bottle of wine with dinner and then 2 bottles of beer. Soooooh unwell today, you wouldn't believe it!

13. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

wine before beer makes you feel queer,
    beer before wine, feeling fine

tip from the top ;)

14. Yeah, thanks, but advice arrived too late. I'm done with the hell-spawn alcohol.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I'll have a glass of ice on the rocks please [​IMG]

16. lillallyloukins

no mopping for you tonight then hun... get well soon X

well, you learn something new every day... i wonder why that is :confused:

ice is in the freezer under the de-haired and gutted rats, and you might have to disinfect a glass before you use it... race you to the mop? :D