Rat poison

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by egle, May 10, 2007.

1. egle

egle Member

They put rat poison in ur pills so it thins ur blood and makes ur higher, saves on drugs, NICE AY?

2. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

^ yeah sure

Try a little research first huh

Myth: One pill in Holland was tested and found to contain rat poison, although this was probably a result of contamination. Reports that large numbers of pills have been found with rat poison in them are a myth.

3. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Very very rare to find rat poison in your pills.. i'd say 1/100000 chance.

4. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

If you call Caffine rat poison sure then it would be true. But Strictnine in pills is soooounlikely its almost impossible to think that someone would do that to another person. I mean honetsly...would you sell a pill that you had full knowledge that it has rat poison?

5. egle

egle Member

Try the UK., dodgy shity pills, more or less a fact

6. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

^ dodgy shitty pills may be fact. But no one is putting rat poison in them.

7. Wilson

Wilson Member

Nobody puts rat poison in pills. God, I'm so tired of people like you who hear stupid myths from some dumbass friend and then go around tellin everybody these myths are true. You should just not post in this forum anymore.

8. egle

egle Member

dude, Putting rat poisen in them, makes them cheaper and work better for ness mdma, and some bastards do put it in them, well in the UK, why the fuck wouldnt they put alittle bit in it , wouldnt kill you, thins ur blood, makes it hit you more. also what gives you the right to tell me to stop posting, rofl

9. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

egle- please understand we are trying to educate you here. There is not rat poison in them, despite what your friends have told you.

Here- read this: Ecstasy myths

The absolute best thing you can do is educate yourself on this drug. If you're gonna play with E, you should learn all you can about it.

10. Wilson

Wilson Member

Ehh my apologies for being an asshole. I'm just tired of misinformed people coming here and trying to tell people who are alot smarter and more experienced than them that they are wrong. But I realize I would rather the misinformed come here so that the cool people here can help them out. Anways sry for being a dick and listen to the dude who posted above me cause he's right.

11. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

you are a fucking moron.
    now think of this. rat posion. POISON. great reasoning. put poison into a drug you are going to sell. give the user a bad time. what happens? they dont buy from you again. wooo! loss of money.

please, go choke.

12. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

^ man that's harsh- especially coming from someone who's handle is "peace" LOL

13. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

One can easily support the notion of peace, yet still be a bit of an ass :) depends if you're wishing peace on the world (in terms of international or civil war), or just the general concept of peace in all parts of your life and the lives of others.

For many, "peace" means only the former, which is a shame.

14. egle

egle Member

well il leave it at that, u dont have to belive it or care, and wow what angry guy "peace" rofl

15. egle

egle Member

Yea i can belive that, but tbh i heard it from ppl that have made pills,. lol

16. Stiney

Stiney Member

Then they were just taking the piss out of you egle. Either about making pills or about putting rat poisin in them, and I'll tell you why.

1. If they are making pills, then they would need to have a reasonable knowlege of chemistry, e is not easy to make, you don't read a book about it and then give it a bash untill you get it right. If they had a reasonable knowlege of chemistry (or a computer, or access to a library, or access to the precursers needed to make e) then they would know that rat poisin(strychnine) is not an anti-coagulant, it does not make your blood thinner and they would also know that your blood being thinner would have no effect whatsoever on the psychoactive effect of e.

2. Presuming they are actually making e, now knowing that it does not thin your blood or increase the effects of e, why would they put rat poisin in them? Strychnine is not massively expensive but its also not as cheap as chalk, flour, ect, ect, ect. So why would they not use the much cheaper options to fill out their pills, people synthesise drugs to make money, not to piss money away spending it when they don't have to. Besides barely any e is made in the UK for very obvious reasons and you can be sure if there is someone somewhere making some in the UK, they aren't broadcasting it to 17 year old kids that post about it on the internet.

17. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

LMAO!! Too True!

Good informative post Stiney.