Rappers join beverage bandwagon

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by Epiphany, May 26, 2004.

1. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Nowadays, Rappers dominate music, movies, and clothing. Their most recent venture is the world of beverages. Several rappers have come out with their own line of drinks. Def Jam icon, Rusell Simmons has, "Def Con 3". Ice T has spawned, "Liquid Ice". Rockafeller Records CEO, Damon Dash, has recently purchased the rights to Armadale Vodka. P. Diddy has his own line of fruity drinks called Diddy. Last, but not least, Nelly has a contoversial energy drink, named after his song, "Pimp Juice". Apparently, being a pimp requires a refueling of energy. Does it ever end?

2. lovelyweapon

lovelyweapon Member

Being a pimp must be tough work.

I think it's pretty silly, myself. I just figure that whatever people can sell, they will sell. Can't imagine standing around drinking a can of "Pimp Juice", though.

3. THE_BIRDMAN

THE_BIRDMAN Member

i happen 2 like those drinks\its what us pimps drink

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

That sounds like something my ex fiance would say. Birdman also sounds like a name he would use, and wow, he use to use a / between his sentences too. hmmm

5. Spinner

Spinner Member

Armadale Vodka is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I drank one can of that PIMP JUICEĀ© and I immediately had 6 girls working for me. Thank you Nelly

[​IMG]