Rapid Decline in Sexual Performance

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Plumbing Problem, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm so glad you added that second post, because that first was a bunch of baloney

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Sorry, but that would be your opinion wouldn't it?
    How is it "baloney" that sex is 90% mental? Or how is it baloney that the majority of erectile problems are in the persons head? That's a fact.
    As with any sudden change in physicality, you should consult a doctor to rule out possible serious conditions...but those are all uncommon.
    At the same time, how is it baloney that as a man ages his testosterone levels drop and can cause erectile problems?

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

First post you say that, its all in the head, and you also say talk with the wife, then magically everything will be ok

Second post; one small little detail you left out in the first, that you have high blood pressure and you were/are on medication for it

Sorry for calling that post baloney, not intentionally trying to fight with you, but dont you think as soon as everyone else hears about the blood pressure medication, they will just think its about that.

How do you even know the difference over the last decade or so how things would have gone if you didnt have high blood pressure?

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Of course it is a likely co-contributor.
    I have said before here and elsewhere that the "window" of how easy a man gets and especially maintains an erection gets smaller as he ages. And therefore any factor that can reduce ability has a greater effect. Whereas before his youth could handle it, now it can't. But I can say from my experience, it was in my head. And according to my doctor and reading endlessly about it on the net - it is the #1 reason.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No, its the #1 reason for you, not for everyone

6. Plumbing Problem

Plumbing Problem Members

Oh grasshopper. How much you have to learn. See this for a guy almost twice my age, playing ice hockey.

neoprene_queen likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I am fond of my teeth, spent a pretty penny making them square and shiny

Plus my knees, too much time on the dance floor in my twenties, knees arent what they should be, i aint even going to go skiing or roller blading anymore, let alone ice hockey, one twist the wrong way.....well screw being in a cast for 3 months

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Dude's legit. Hope I'm still paddling out at 95

Plumbing Problem likes this.
  9. Plumbing Problem

Plumbing Problem Members

In the rec leagues there are no guys losing teeth. Yes, you might twist your knee but if that is something you are afraid of then god, what can you do? Lay in bed and wait for death?

10. Noserider

[​IMG]

Plumbing Problem likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz, because there is no in between?

Either play ice hockey, risk getting your teeth knocked out or forcibly doing the splits on ice.......or lay in bed and wait for death

12. Plumbing Problem

Plumbing Problem Members

So what do you do for exercise? What sport is safe? You said not even dancing with girls, so I can't imagine. If the dance floor is too dangerous then yes, I think you are probably laying in bed waiting for death. With a condom on in case someone breaks in and rapes you.

13. Noserider

What's the in between? Watching hockey?

His point was, live life. Do what you want. If that means being afraid of things, cool.

My personal philosophy may be a cliche, but it works for me: It's not the years in your life; it's the life in your years. Guys in their 50s and 90s playing hockey (and we don't need the adjective "ice" here in North America, homie; there's only one kind of hockey) is something that makes me smile. That's awesome.

But, hey, I'm a surfer. I accept the risks and challenges that come with pursuing my passion. Any day I go out I could drown, get attacked by a shark, suffer injury in a catastrophic wipeout that kats will be talking about for years to come. But so what? If that scares me, then I'd never paddle out in the first place.

And then I'd be missing something in my life--a void not even Hip Forums could fill.

I'm with PlumbingProblem on this one.

14. Noserider

Um...

Yeah, I'll just let VG field this one.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I didnt say I have given up the dance floor ( and I didnt say girls either ;) )

Just my knees arent where maybe they should be because of it

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You are a surfer?

When you saw Blue Crush for the first time, did you fully expect Kate Bosworth and Michelle Rodriguez's characters to end up scissoring each other at the end of the movie? I did, I totally thought thats where the movie was going

17. Noserider

I just laughed at the inaccuracies like I do with most surf movies.

18. Noserider

Oh, and we don't "scissor"

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Like a roadrunner cartoon, but instead of a sign saying free bird seed, holding up a sigh that says free popcorn, and a bucket of popcorn with the bottom cut out sitting on my lap. you know just in case "someone tries to rape me"

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Like she paddles into a two foot wave probably at some beach near the movie studio, next shot all of a sudden her body double is on a 40 foot wave at Pe'ahi

Yeah, I remember that