Rape

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by rasprophecy, Apr 28, 2007.

1. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

Anybody else in a relationship where your g/f was raped? My lady was raped by her pops when she was 11... So sexually she's kinda fucked up, she wont do certain things... we still fuck daily... But sometimes i just dont feel right... she told me her pops used to "fuck her in the throat" when she was 11... And i almost left her when she told me that... Cuz the way she said it, almost as if she didnt even care, im over here about to get my gun and shoot her pops, yet she acts like she dont even care that it ever happened... i was completaly discombobulated, like wtf is this?... But i kno it effects her, she wont suck my dick ever, she says it brings back bad memories... her pops wont look at me in the eye, ever, i smoked a blunt and blew the smoke out in his face, dude didnt say a word and he already knows im not to fond of white people... I think he knows that i know he's a fuckin red neck pedophile. always will be... Unless he's just afriad of a 6'6 dreadlocked black guy blowin weed directly in his face at his own house, but i doubt that, cuz that fool is a marine. anyway im just a little curious if any dudes on the forum have dated or are dating a girl who has been raped... Whats different for you?...

I called my lady one night and i told her i cant do it, you have way too many problems, you were raped by your dad, tho its not your fault, thats just fuckin filthy, but she cried on me, as always, and i aint even gonna lie when females cry, i go from that "i dont give a fuck about you or anybody" attitude, to being really submissive, cuz i dont like when females cry, thats my weak point and women tend to exploit it... I dont think any guy likes when there lady is cryin... But back in regards to the topic. Again have you dated or been in a serious relationship with a girl who has been raped? Do you discuss this? How do you feel about it, and what effects does it have on your relationship? Im not askin for advice, get the fuck outta here with that, just give me your honest oppinion on the subject.

2. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

yes, I had an ex who claimed she was molested by her uncle (or something). she was really odd sexually and would always leave right away after the act. the last time, leaving unannounced for two days. she had a lot of issues (bi polar). so finally, I got sick of her just leaving that I wrote her note basically telling her I wanted to end things. I didn't even know where she was to do it in person. It was very odd. Glad I am out of that and in a healthy relationship.

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

ok this just pissed me off 1st off
    1/2 yes 1/2 the girls u know were raped or molested regardles of the 1% who are brave enough to tell you
    2nd
    we fuck every day..sjhe wont suck my dick.. no fucking wonder youve reduced sex with your girlfreind to an act, not something you share so think..are you acting better then her dad?

3rd..you wan t to leave her cause of baggage ..from being mollested & raped as a child well hate to tell u this but 1/4 to 1/3 of every girl u meet will have the same problems but only a very small number would ever tell u especialy if your an insensative jerk about it

try to picture yourself as an 11 year old girl trying to cope with having a dick shoved down your throught against your will..it wasnt that she didnt care when she told u its that she had to shut off emotional responce or go insane..

if your able to picture that..then try imagining living with that image in your head all your life
    could u ever suck one then?
    try to have a lil understanding & lose the immature i dont give a fuck attitude

4. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

greatly put soaringeagle. My best friend (whom I've been friends with for almost 7 years or so) was molested when she was only 6 years old by a family friend. I have listened to her cry about it, talk about it, and all that. It's a very painful memory for her. I'm glad her boyfriend isn't like you (rasprophecy). He is a nice, caring man who understands it.

5. broony

broony Banned

lmao

6. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

Lady you need to calm your happy ass down... I asked her to suck my dick, prior to me being aware that she was molested by her dad at a young age... I was not aaware, thus i did not have any regards to her emotions about the act...

Secondly, I was not going to leave her strictly because she was raped, but because she had far more problems then that of what i can deal with... Her mom died, while her dad was raping her, She did massive amounts of coke back in the day, and fucked far too many people that i kno... back in the day... However we are still together to this day... Because I love her and set aside her differeances and try to cope with her problems.

And i do have understanding, shut off my "i dont give a fuck" mentality? I cant do that, drugs drained my serotonin and because of that i really don't give a fuck about nobody, even when i try to, but what i can do is open up, try and open up my heart so maybe i can change the way i am and the way i act, which is precisley what i have done, in which is why this relationship is still going. Seems like you got it a little twisted up 'geagle'.

Further insight on the subject matter would be greatly appreciated....

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My ex and her sisters were molested by priests when they were young.Tried to get her to counciling,but she wouldn't go.Your friend probably needs it.I guess she can choose to remain as she is, or try to do something about it.The father needs turned in to do some proper jail time for playing god with a young susceptable girl.

8. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I'm sorry to hear about your gf. It's an awful thing for anybody to go through. I hope that she has gotten or is getting professional help. And I sincerely hope you can be understanding and show a little more compassion for her situation in real life.

9. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are unable to change the past. By building constructive, loving relationships

it is possible to mitigate some of the hurt from back when.

Some may just want to keep it way back there and go forward toward better things.

10. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

That's THE worst thing you could ever say to her.Trust me, she already feels that way about herself without you telling her that. If you're going to be with her you need to accept her sexual hang-ups. If you can't then leave her. It's going to fuck her up more if you keep pressuring her and saying horrible things like that to her
    I was raped by my father when I was 22 and the guy I was with at the time blamed me a great deal because I didn't physically fight back (I was drugged). He put my dad in the hospital afterwards and knew deep down it wasn't my fault but he was angry about it and acted like he thought it was. I am hesistant to tell guys I date because they think anything the slightest bit kinky in bed relates back to this incident when in fact my sexuality hasn't changed much since it. In fact I don't remember much about what happened.

Why does she still have a relationship with her father? I would be lying if I said there weren't times I really miss my dad despite what he did. God that is so sick. I miss the good times so much. I had to stand-up for myself and get a restraining order though. I still have no idea why that happened to me or how I could be half of someone who is capable of that.
    YOu need to be more sensitive towards her. DOn't take advantage of her weakness from everything she has gone through. Instead try to build her strength back up.

11. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

i appreciate that so much bella...

12. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

:) I really hope it works out for you two. HUGS

13. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

There is not one girl that I know that hasn't been molested or raped by someone...

Some you can never even imagine, like I never noticed my friend was getting raped by her own brother.
    Or my other friend by her dad.
    One of my friends was raped by her theRapist... >_<
    Some people show these problems on the outside and others don't...ever.

I love when guys understand how hard it is to deal with...
    like soaringeagle who's a saint. :)

14. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

my last relationship, my gf was raped by her ex who she has a kid with. now she's pregnant and thinks it's his but there is a chance it's mine. luckily it's been decided that he pays for the test, he doesn't want to because then he'd have to pay child support, but if it were up to me he'd be hung from a street light and beaten like an pinata till his guts spill out

15. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

one thing I really hated about the 60's was that most males thought that free love was just about sex , so rapes and gangbang happen all the time, it saddest me just thinking about I think had is what killed the hippie movement as I knew it .

16. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

Precisely... There is absolutely no excuse for rape... Sex need be mutual and consentual... And not forced on anybody under any circumnstances... When my g/f went into detail about what her father had did to her at such a young age i litteraly went in my house and loaded my gun, until i realized i had to be more rational about the situation... Its just soo fuckin filthy... How can you rape somebody, yet alone your own daughter? When she's 11? pin your daughter down and cum all over your daughters face at 11? I got depressed cuz this is my lady and it made me very upset i never knew shit like this really happened, i always thaught it was striclty hollywood shit, i was so angry that i wanted to murder her dad @ point blank....

17. mlee27

mlee27 Member

listen intently, do your gf a great gift of life and let her go, trust me she doesn't need another uncaring, abusive, racist male in her life .
    'not too fond of white people" then what the fuck are you doing with her? take your blunt smokin, gun totin ass elsewhere and spare her another lifetime of abuse and disrespect from a monster like u. oh yeah maybe it would take an ass raping for you to understand what it's like to be sexually molested by someone who is supposed to love and protect you. the last thing she needs in her life is to be linked to you, if there is one thing in your life that you could do good it's to let her go and let her go fast ..... for her sake not yours

18. mlee27

mlee27 Member

and u say drugs ruined your serotonin????? come on are u serious???? why not try to stop taking drugs to hurt your serotonin and take the drugs that they manufacture to help your serotonin.?your still with her?? christ that's the last thing she needs in her life try getting her some professional help. please!!!!!