Rape Dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by lostinanovel, Jun 1, 2007.

1. lostinanovel

lostinanovel Member

I have had a recurring dream that disturbs me. I am in a beautiful solarium, a big room with several plants on a sunny day. There is a bathtub in the middle of the room and I am on my knees beside the tub giving someone a bath. I think the person is usually handicapped or elderly but whatever, I am ok with it and feel peaceful as I enjoy the room's warmth and slowly soap this person. However, I am then attacked from behind by a stranger who holds my head so I can't see who he is. As I struggle, I turn to the person in the tub and to my shock, this person is enjoying my situation. I sometimes know the person in the tub but rarely the attacker.

2. mortes

mortes Senior Member

sounds like fun. I'm sure it means you'll get visciously raped and someone will take delight in seeing your pain. Nothing to worry about really.

3. mortes

mortes Senior Member

my post was deleted wTF?

4. mortes

mortes Senior Member

ok instead of lightening the mood and making a joke I'll give the retarded stereotypical answer.

This dream means you struggle in your daily life. Your sign tells me that you are helping someone in your life and the person in the tub symbolizes a stab in the back if you will. I would be wary of your friends and enemies because this dream tells me trouble's ahead.

5. Flighty

Flighty Member

Rape is an interesting dream subject. i have had a dream of being raped a few times and it is always someone much younger and more powerful than me. They are young and have a shavened head. I am in my 40's and have long thick waist length hair that i am pinned down with. I am totally overpowered and helpless, guess that is not uncommon in this type of dream

6. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

i have alot of those rape dreams too. in my dreams though i turn the table on them. they try and/or are raping me because i am weak. i become powerful and kill them. i would not call this a "dream"... nightmare is a better word.

7. Flighty

Flighty Member

Don't know about nightmare, i am not overly disturbed by it, but it is intriging, the total subjegation of one self by some one far stronger and how it can be a fantasy that you would never in your wildest dreams want to become reality