Rants!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Lady Neko, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

I am just a little stressed today because I have a shit load of work to do. All due by Friday. This leaves no time for doing even one pizza night with my friends that live in my location. Then my other good friend who lives 4 hours away from me. I have not heard from her in 4 weeks and it seems when I e-mail, call or whatever I know she gets it but she never responds. I know she can't be mad at me and I keep telling myself that she is busy, which she more than likly is. But I just miss talking to her. That is all. Oh and that damn pet food recall. I switched to Newman's own today. Or at least giving it a test drive for my kitties Sumomo & Mobius.

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I wish I could switch. I replied to you in the other thread. I just sat there for about five minutes picking out some of the sample food with my one cat sitting there looking at me like I'm insane.

3. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

lol! my cats think i am insane all the time. i'm on my futon doing a paper and hanging out here and little sumomo is behind the screen periodically peeking around at me. lol!