Rant All About It !

Discussion in 'Globalization' started by Dr Phibes, May 31, 2006.

1. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

2. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

america will be haunted for many many years . their are alot (half ) of american citezens who despise that excuse of a human being called bush . hope those good people of america attack him and his evil administration soon . enoughs enough .....americans should attack americas evil doers like bush once and for all ........................ what the world needs now is love sweet love .

3. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

Bush is a disgrace and so are the world leaders supporting him. I hope the next President will be more responsible with his/her power.

4. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

5. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

WIKKID !!
    If president bush has got cowshit for brains
    do you think somewhere there is a cowshit
    with a presidential brain?

6. Squirrel

Squirrel Member

Oooooorrrrgggghhh. . .

I believe it. I LOVE IT!!!

7. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

What I find disheartening is that it has taken this long for the American public to awake. During the peace rallies before the war actually happenned there was stated everything that has proven to be fact now, 3 to 4 years later.

Anyone else watch and listen to those rallies? And yet the American public still buys into the spin Washington puts out daily.

I am watching Face the Nation right now and the term "change in leadership turbulence" was used I like to see a little of that happen here in the states after this next election, but I fear it's not going to happen.

8. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

The government is very crafty. They knew that if they brought in the military draught then there would be an outcry followed by violent protests.

So they threatened to bring in the draught service, and then put the proposal on hold. Most people quietened down again.

This is like working for a company that's treating you badly. The boss threatens to fire everyone, then shows what a benevolent being he is by not doing it, where in reality he's still the same old bastard:)

Perhaps if the oil price went up again, people will start caring a bit more about their future.

9. wandering_okie

wandering_okie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

We don't even speak his name aloud in our house. I lost the best job of my life because of that dickweed. I hear people cuss him daily here in Idaho (one of the reddest of the states) goes to show his own kind can't even stand him.
    A personal note: I don't live here because it's red. I came here for a job. (and wished I hadn't)
    This administation thinks that if you're not a conservative, you are unimportant..ignorant.. shit. We see his corrupt policies, his recess appointments of ultra-conservative judges to further his party's survival, his presidential letters that enable him to interpret laws the way he wants. We see this stuff, and he acts like we're blind to it. He actually knows we're not, that's why he keeps increasing unlawful government surveillance. When he's asked about the illegal war, he sidesteps the actual question, gets on his soapbox and waxes philosophic about the "noble" cause. What he doesn't say though is that he can't reduce troops or end this war soon, because it will affect the bottom line of Haliburton. (something he's more concerned with than the rights and lives of Americans )

Mid term elections are coming. We have to get his supporters out of washington, so he can be judged for his crimes.

10. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

There are some other candles lighting the dark tunnel. I am glad I am not alone.

Not just Haliburton, check into Carlyle it's even bigger and more encompassing and tied to the Bush Cabinet. Why have so many of the military processes been outsourced like security? Did the civilians get prosecuted for the tortue at Abu Ghraib? Although they were the consultants and set the guidelines, it was only the little poor enlistees that took the heat. Take a look at who's controlling these things.

11. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

Bush is a fascist - his family are fascists
    there is nothing anyone can do about the
    state that america has become.
    The power in American politics is not a patriot
    the bush family are warmongering fascists
    who will stop at nothing - not even a world war
    to profit more - your soldiers deaths mean zilch
    to the bush family except money