rangerdanger's Guide To Guerilla Growing

Discussion in 'Cannabis Outdoors' started by rangerdanger, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Tibbles

Tibbles Banned

dang a really good read. I'm gonna make an attempt at this in my back yard bushes. hopefully rangerdanger returns

2. razz

razz Member

Took a while for me to read but well worth it.

3. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

I was wondering about that myself. Thanks for clarifying, Mr Orangutan. Do you know what happened? All i saw was a mention about the possibility on the memorial forum, but...(shrugs)

and yeah, digging it out to 3x3 is to give it a large root system and to clear out the 'not quite prime' dirt.

4. MurkN

MurkN Member

Long live his legacy.. bump!

5. roll_it_up

roll_it_up Member

hey ive been scowering the internet looking for a answer. Ok my plant is in the flowering stage. it has budlets growing and flower clusters but they are very small and are just now forming. i was wondering how long it would be from now. my brother says we should wait another month but i think it should be good in a cuple of weeks. what do yall think. also my brother says we should wait until the buds fall off but i had to disagree on that. im not really all that sure though this is my first plant

6. Nero_Designs

Nero_Designs Inhaled Dreams

what happend to rangerdanger?

7. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Roll-it, listen to yer bro. right up to the point of waiting till buds drop off:>(

Don't wait that long, chances are you'll harvest too early anyway 90% of newbies do(lackapatience is terrible newbie disease):>D

Nero, Ranger danger was reported to have cancer in the brain,>(

Rangerdanger, R.I.P.

8. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

(lights one up in memory of a great grower)

9. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

im immensely saddened to hear about RangerDanger, after finishing reading the thread i was looking forward to talking to him.
    My outdoor plants next year will be in memory of the knowledge and advice iv learned from his guerilla guide
    well at least he went out with loads of great weed :cheers2:

10. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

As am I. I was just finishing the guide and was trying to figure out how to thank him enough for all the help he has given me. It's really too bad to hear about this :(

11. sativero

sativero Member

RangerDanger RIP

thanks for your good advice :cheers2: :Angel_anim:

12. stoned away

stoned away Member

helped me grow my first bud plant. Now i Will grow 10 monsters for RangerDanger (R.I.P) One toke for me, One toke for my fellow growers

13. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

wow, yeah, i read it all today and..damn, didnt expect THAT to happen..im still too paranoid to grow my own, but i guess im waiting for the laws to change(or weaken, cant really imagine getting busted again, and now i gotta beautiful daughter so i dont wanna fuck that up)... i just wanna grow fields and fields of industrial hemp, and a few kind plants of my own indoors... if things don't change ill guerilla it up somewhere though(wish i had the balls to do it this year, cause planting would begin soon)

14. luckiestman139

luckiestman139 Guest

I so glad I found this thread! Any one care to tell me if they think a forest preserve about 700 acres is large enough to scatter about 40 plants. Probably groups of two. I was planning on marking with gps so I can find them easy and make sure I'm not taking the same trail.

There are a couple smaller preserve's a little closer but only about 200 acres. A lot of the grows I've read in the news that get busted seem to always be in preserves that are thousands of acres. But they are also growing hundreds of plants hence why they get news.

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes...big enough......not taking the same path is a myth...it cant be done...you must water during a dry spell every day...you gonna find 50 different paths...just be careful and tie down your plants so they grow horizontally and not tower above other growth

16. blueberrycheese

blueberrycheese Guest