random venting about current relationship.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by saltydog., May 13, 2007.

1. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
    Matthew 7:6

That's another good reason why you shouldn't bother, homeschoolmama.

2. BibleThumperMan

BibleThumperMan Banned

Using bible quotes to insult me. Awesome.

I never insulted anyone. I only said you guys were women and this is what the bible says about women. You're just outright calling me names. And you tell me *I* have issues? Yeesh someone is sensitive! :p

3. homeschoolmama

homeschoolmama Senior Member

I never called anyone any names - other than myself, and I'll say what I like about myself.

Merry Mab... I was thinking of a different verse, but that one'll do too!

4. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

Liar you are a clone of the person who said you would have fed poison to saltydog so she would have miscarried. You are a clone of the person who said that women are brutish animals.

Stop thumping that bible and READ it!

5. BibleThumperMan

BibleThumperMan Banned

homeschoolmama don't try to hide; Mab called me a name implying I am swine and now you are agreeing with her. You are both base and immature.

If you guys can't outreason and out-wit me, and then turn to appeals of force (ban him! delete his posts! the courts will make him pay child support!) then you are indeed little more than brutish pigs that deserve to be treated like the animals you are.

6. homeschoolmama

I am NOT hiding. You defeat yourself with your own statements. You said Mab called you a name, when she quoted a verse from the Bible.

You then said you never insulted anyone.

Yet you clearly quoted “It is better to live in a corner of a roof, than in a house shared with a contentious woman” "It is better to live in a desert land, than with a contentious and vexing woman” “A constant dripping on a day of steady rain and a contentious woman are alike”

If that is not calling women contentious & vexing, then Mab was not calling you a swine. Do grow up.

7. BibleThumperMan

BibleThumperMan Banned

No. Those verses do not, at all, in any way shape or form, say that women are contentious or vexing.

It merely says that it is better to live on a roof than with a contentious woman. Not "with women, who are all contentious." Meaning, there are contentious women out there, and there are women who are not contentious, and you best avoid the contentious ones!

It also describes how a nagging woman is like the constant dripping of water. This is very true. Drip drip drip drip drip....

Mab's quote, however, was delivered as a jibe; obviously meant to describe me as "swine" and "dogs" and the "pearls" are your responses and attention and time. Please. Any idiot can see the intended insult in this.

Do learn to think.

8. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

Oooo! Do I see shaming tactics? Pfft!

9. BibleThumperMan

BibleThumperMan Banned

No, you don't. But I see you insulting me merely because I share a contrary view of the world. How base, vile, and immature of you to do such.

10. homeschoolmama

Very well. Since you insist on niggling semantics...

The verse I had initially been thinking of was Matthew 10:14. I'm done with this petty bickering.

11. BibleThumperMan

BibleThumperMan Banned

Talk about taking crap out of context. You didn't even mention Jesus to me. ;)

12. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

Oh, good! I was so afraid it would fly right over your head!

13. BibleThumperMan

BibleThumperMan Banned

Well it certainly flew over your girlfriend's head. ;)

14. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

And that's what you get for eavesdropping,too!

15. BibleThumperMan

BibleThumperMan Banned

No such thing on a public forum.

16. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

just ignore him....

17. BibleThumperMan

BibleThumperMan Banned

KJ probably thinks that if she has sex with someone and gets AIDS, it's the other person's fault.

18. Crystalsatreehugger

Crystalsatreehugger Member

wow. from what I can tell some of you see abortion like another mean's of birth control. Just like taking the pill, huh?

Not me.

19. mlee27

mlee27 Member

UNFORTUNATLEY ALOT OF WOMEN USE IT LIKE IT'S BIRTH CONTROL.i had a freind who had 4 abortions.yea i would say some people think it's a form of bc

20. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i know someone whos had 7[​IMG]i cant imagine the effect on her body