Random things that happened whilst I was driving home today

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Insomniac_devi, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Insomniac_devi

Insomniac_devi Beast Toast

-I passed a car with the words "Just Divorced!" on the back windshield, with little hearts painted everywhere.
    -At a red light, the SUV behind me had their bass so loud that my rearview mirror almost fell off.
    -Someone in the lane next to me went through a really big puddle without even slowing down. My passenger side window was up, but my driver's side window was down, and the wave caused by said car was so big it went all across my windshield, and into my window, hitting me in the face.
    -I saw more girls with their love handles hanging over their lowrider pants than I would ever need to see in my entire life.
    -Two teeny bopper girls stopped beside me at another red light, rolled down their window, and asked me why I was so ugly.
    -Some guy cut me off and was so close to hitting me I could smell his aftershave.
    -(before I left work) I saw that my radiator was leaking, due to the big trail of anti-freeze that was flowing from underneath my car.

Conclusion: My car is dying, and people really suck.

2. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

do you live in a college town, Insomniac?

'cause those are the place where such shit happens.

3. Insomniac_devi

I go to college in Tampa, and live about 30 min away in Lutz.....

4. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

oh, understandable. So did this incident happen near Tampa?

5. Insomniac_devi

They happened over the whole span of the drive suprisingly, the one with the teenyboppers happened when I was about 5 minutes from my house.

6. makno

makno Senior Member

i wish i lived in tampa ....theres cubans to talk to , only mexicans here .....cubans speak a wierd dialect of spanish that i realy do well with , people suck your car sucks , but thats ok . you can still have all kinds a fun .....do you know any cuban mafia princesses ? or rich widdows in st pete with sailboats ?

7. Insomniac_devi

Nope, can't say that I do. But I know some McDonalds employees.

8. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hehe the joys of driving.

9. makno

makno Senior Member

most people who work at macdonalds go home to the county jail ....nope im lookin for mafiosi hispanic and or wealthy borred widdows ....i was in tampa once , fore you were borrned , it was a wild place ....and this woman i know here whos seriously hot as far as im concerned ...the irish cherrokee goddess ....shes from tampa ...anyway its probly not a bad place to hitch a ride to trinidad or brazill

10. Insomniac_devi

I absolutely hated Tampa, that's why I moved to Lutz. Too many asshole people, not enough nature.

11. makno

makno Senior Member

dont get me wrong , i hate every inch of the united states and everyone in it ....its just that tampa has access to the ocean and thats how i want to leave , never to return florida is a prison state .....id rather be in a dungeon in thailand than jail there ....id like this whole fucking useless country to burn to the ground behind me !

12. led zppelilin fan

led zppelilin fan read this and die!!!

tampas by the gulf not the ocean

oh and im in sarasota whic is like an hour from tampa

13. makno

makno Senior Member

you can sail out of there and end up in trinidad ?.....gulf ocean ....its all full of fucking fish !

14. Insomniac_devi

My grandparents live in Sarasota. It's ok there I guess. Sometimes.

I want to leave this country too, either that, or watch our whole form of society self-destruct, and help to bring about a new better one. Kind of like in the Postman, but hopefully Kevin Costner won't be around this time :D

15. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

I love the "Just Divorced" one

16. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Do you need a hug, Devi?

17. Insomniac_devi

Or maybe a shot of arsenic......

18. makno

makno Senior Member

i dont think arsenic would be a pleasant or efficatious way to end it all.....painless suicide is possible ......but running away is preferable to an ignominious demise wittnessed by the very same protagonists you wish to dissapear from ...

19. I drive suffieciently aggresivly that when people hate me I usually feel I've earned it, when I haven't it's karma

20. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Shitty. What you should do is keep a carton of eggs in your glove box at all times. I'll let you come up with the brilliant uses for it.