random shit

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jadess, May 19, 2004.

1. Jadess

Jadess Member

Hey, I'm a bit of a rebel i sneak out of skool aqnd come back totally stoned, (i go to a boarding skool) I smoke up every night and morning, in my bathroom at skool, and i do a bunch of other shiet. yet i always get good grades, and all the teachers think im sooooo innocent. Another thing i thought id post here while im being totaly random is people are soooooooooooooo annoying!! I mean...they're just weird, i can't belive i have to take time out of my own fucking day to listen to their useless chitchat....on nothing that i care about........ newayz....i cant be bothered to type nemore....layterz

2. Newbie

Newbie Member

yeah... that was random

3. MBastard

MBastard Member

bro...... WHAT?

4. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

*Random thoughts forum*

5. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Yeah, dont come here with your little pointless ,kissass teachers pet bullshit!!!!

6. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Boy you are a rebel. I cant believe you do a bunch of other shit. Whats that, like throw wet toilet paper at the wall of the bathroom at summer school?Or were you caught fisting bunny rabbits and huffin bisquick in there? Point is, your not impressing us with your "too good for us" attitude, so bring it somewhere else dick!

7. Jadess

Jadess Member

im sorry for writing this....I for one do not remember writing this, but I am sorry for offfending the human race (which I do love dearly) and for sounding sooo up myself... I'm not like this usually I don't know what I was thinking (literally) Sorry once again.

8. Jadess

Jadess Member

ooo...and i am anything but teacher's pet....

9. Jamesharrison_

Jamesharrison_ Member

lol gotta love stream of consciousness.

10. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

layterz....... lol