Random Question of the Day

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Velouria, May 13, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

Ok, I felt like posting something random and I had this idea. Every day one person should ask a completely random question that we can all respond to. It does not have to be pot related. I will go first.

Who all on this forum would you like to hang out with someday, and why? You don't have to pick just one person, go crazy!

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Shamrock, We_All_Shine_On, Treephiend, etc... are all people who it'd be groovy to chill with.

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

SweeperOfDreams13, Koko4, Jennifer19 and my fiance Delia

4. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Oh yeah, and KoKo.. and a few more.

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

My list: Everyone who posted in this so far, Porkstock, Lynsey, Ellis, Geck, Nesta.

No one else answered the why part, but I just think all of the people I listed have interesting stuff to say, and they'd be fun to be around.

6. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I'd like to toke with geckopelli, TreePhiend, BigBong, koko, shamrock, and sweeperofdreams. Plus tons of others, that's just what came to mind.

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

EllisDtripp, Peace-Pheonix, We_ :)

8. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

Koko, because I'd like to live down there than up here in the Northeast and we could get stoned outta our minds and hit the motherfucking trails offroading in my F-150! Yeeehhaww!:) Plus, anybody else really cause meeting new people kicks ass...especially stoners!:)

9. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

nesta geck bigbong sweeperofdreams koko shamrock....and i duno some others

10. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

Tripper of Music, MikeCrotch(can't remember spelling), and Dark Lunacy.

11. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

There are plenty others that I left out, but are cool like hippies! It would've been easier to remember with the sigs from the old forums.

12. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

SweeperOfDreams,Koko4,ShamRock and Gecko....I cant remember how to spell the rest of that.

Why? Because its fun to hoot up wit ppl, especially when you are with new people and you dont know if they say funny,trippy or stuff that amazes me.

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

moegirl-because we could do some serious shopping damage in our three dots tees after racing our cars, and no one would proboly suspect that we were stoned of our asses and than afterwards we could go find porkstock and bigbong and take turns making out with each other.And Gecko, who I am bummed I missed my chance to meet.

14. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Sounds like randomthoughts now :) But really, anyone who's chill.(which is most of you, I would hang out with everyone with one or two exceptions. (ANALPOT! lol, even though that brief interlude was funny.) And I'd love to toke up with Garf...just because he seems very interesting. Not many republican weed smokers y'know?

15. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

My question is kinda two part...Does anyone listen to Dispatch? And (real question) if so are you going to the concert in Boston this summer? I think I might go, it'd be really cool [​IMG] Free concert! Last concert! Fun fun! Ha...so anyone going?

16. Velouria

Velouria Member

I have never heard of them, but I will download some of their songs you suggested. Yay for my our new random question tradition!

17. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

dispatch is the shit.

18. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Are you going to the concert Fractual?

19. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

no sireeeeeeeeee

20. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

ohh...nevermind then. [Insert lone tear rolling down cheek] But dispatch does rock :)