Random Question of the Day #2

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Tsubasa, May 14, 2004.

1. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Velouria, I liked your idea, hope you don't mind if I post today's question :) If you do, there's nothing wrong with two of them right?

My question is kinda two part...Does anyone listen to Dispatch? And (real question) if so are you going to the concert in Boston this summer? I think I might go, it'd be really cool :) Free concert! Last concert! Fun fun! Ha...so anyone going?

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

Yay, someone continued my question of the day thread! Of course I don't mind this was the whole point of it. BUT I think it would be easier if it was just big long thread. Is there any way we can move this into the original Random Question of the Day thread? That way we can have one massive posts to put all of the questions in. Maybe a moderator can move it for us or you can just repost these two posts.

ANyone I do not listen to that band. What are some good songs to download?

3. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

I'll post this on the old thread. Good idea! All the songs are good. There most popular is probably "The General". I particularly like "Flying Horses", "Elias" and "Out Loud". But anything by them is fantastic. I love all of it stoned even more too :)

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

this doesnt have much to do with pot.

but yeah, i listen to dispatch sometimes. and no, im not going to the concert.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that's why it's called "random question." get it?