Rampage

Discussion in 'New Movies' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Think of the dumbest fuckin movie you could possibly make, the most inane plot thats just an excuse to get a giant gorilla fighting with a giant alligator onscreen. The cheesiest dialogue imaginable. Questionable CGI, cast moneypenny to do pretty much the same thing she did in Skyfall, cast Negan to pretty much just play Negan in a suit

Sounds like it should be like the worst movie ever made, or close to it right?

......but then, to fix all of that, all you have to do is cast Dwayne The Rock Johnson to run around enthusiastically with a grenade launcher saying funny one liners

I had a weird experience this afternoon, this was a really bad movie, I should have hated this movie, except The Rock is just so darn likeable

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like shit movies, I don't know why but sometimes the shitter the better. Though sometimes not the case either like I found Sharknado and mega shark Vs crocasaurus really too stupid and dumb, but then other movies are really good lol because they're so bad.

When renting DVDs was a thing still a decade ago I'd go every couple of weeks for the 6 movie deal and just rent the worst movies I could find, usually B grade horror. And you find some Gems sometime lol.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Because if its too stoopid, you just switch off your brain and relax

Irminsul likes this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

He is likeable which was his real appeal when he fought in the WWF. He’s a strange mixture, his father is black from Nova Scotia and his mother is Samoan.

For me his movies have been hit-or-miss and unfortunately mostly miss- although i loved Furious 6 & 7

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

when the monsters die, do they turn into little naked people like in the game?

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Ugh, really? lol I wanted to see that. I like those types of special effects. But, the scripts are so terrible.

Kong - Skull Island was really bad too, but those special effects! :hearteyes:

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Skull Island was a lot better

8. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Rampage 2018