Ramen Noodles

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by texasmade3, Apr 27, 2007.

1. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Since we all know that Ramen Noodles are the best cheap meal on the earth, what are some of your favorite Ramen recipes? I myself am a college student and I eat ramen all the time. Here is one of my favorites:

Tonight I had a package of ramen,drained the water out and added about 3/4ths of the chicken seasoning, followed by a little bit of butter, some garlic salt, a little pepper, a sprinkle of cheeses and a piece of grilled chicken under it. . It was orgasmic!

2. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Most of the time I like them with the whole packet of seasoning and not as much water in them with hot sause and crackers.

Recently I have found that the beef ones mixed in with some powdered cheese (like the kind that comes in mac in cheese) not the whole packet of coarse was really good.

3. texasmade3

i think 3/4ths of the packet and no water with a bunch of extras make it really really good. and i cant believe how much you look like my xxx girlfriend in that picture.. wow..

4. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

lol.. yea you told me that. you still never sent me that picture....

5. texasmade3

i will once i can get that fucking fucker uploaded

6. texasmade3

and that shirt amazes me too cuz she was really easy as well.. lol

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I would rather dig through abortion clinic wastebaskets in search for food than eat ramen.

8. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Adding corn to it is nice sometimes.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mmmmm but roast leg of dead fetuses goes good with ramen too.

=^^=
    .../\...

10. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Ha ha... you weren't even able to read all the shirt... it says "I'm easy to please as long as I get my way"

I'm not easy, so piss off :p

I'm actually a pretty difficult person... :playnice:

11. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

half the packet of spice and some frozen shrimps thrown in whiel the noodles are cooking (drain out the water, just noodles, shrimp and some spice packet, no water, none!)

12. Gravity

Gravity #winning

egg in ramen..

/thread

13. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i could never eat that stuff. it has always reminded me of high maintainace girls that super perm their hair and bleach it out...

14. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

I won't touch the stuff now but there was a time where a large fraction of my diet consisted of various flavours of ramen...

My favourite was to cook the ramen with the flavour packet already in the water, and throw in some chopped up fresh or frozen veggies, put a lid on it and let it cook however long it takes.. three minutes or something... and then eat it like beef/chicken/vegetable/whatever noodle soup. :H

there's actually a website devoted to ramen recipes... www.mattfischer.com/ramen

hah. :rolleyes:

but at this point, I'm totally with Pavel.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

real men make real noodles!

nothing wrong with ramen actualy, especialy when the're on sale like five for a buck or something. but real pasta doesn't really take all that long to cook or make something with either, so "non"instant noodles arn't really all THAT "non"instant anyway.

and i DO make and eat a LOT of things with noodles of some kind in them.

one thing is, even with ramen, is i just put them in my own broth with my own seasonings. and then save the packages that come with the ramen when i do get them, to use in something else.

there are some interesting flavors that do come with them. like seasimie chicken and pork and some others i don't remember the names of.

but generaly i use them, when i do, just like any other kind of pasta, usualy with meat or shrooms and cheese or what have you. just put them in only when everything else is closer to done is all.

i really like the long thick udon better. i just wish i could find THAT more often and cheeply in stores.

=^^=
    .../\...

16. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

Ramen Noodles r good & they r really cheap as well..I sometimes add Tabasco sauce to mine, to give it a lil'kick.