Ramble on.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by FemmeFatale, Jan 6, 2005.

1. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I'm in a ranting/raving mood thanks to Mr. George. So, here is a thread where you can ramble about anything, whether it makes perfect sense, or it doesn't make perfect sense. Whether it's normal or abbynormal, I feel like this doesn't get done very often.

I'm reading a beginner's guide to astrology. It's quite interesting...I don't necessarily believe that a horoscope will tell you everything about you, your past, and your future, and all that, but it does give you something to work off of. I mean, the heavens are so vast and so majestic, they had to play a part in your birth. I was born in the afternoon, so I never got to "celebrate" at night.

I don't enjoy birthdays. My brother always comes home and hogs all the attention as well as the TV. For some reason, I shut up when he's home. I don't talk to my parents like I normally do, and I never say a word to him. He's always so intrusive in our lives, begging for money for his image-driven life. You know, if you ask him what his hobbies are, he wouldn't be able to answer you. And if he did end up answering the mind-boggling question, he would reply with a simple, "Beer drinking. Fuck yes!" I don't understand how they can enjoy someone with such little substance. And my parents are both quite intelligent people. They read and educate themselves. But Ray seems to grasp their intellect's superficial side, I guess. :confused:

I find toes to be quite pretty, no matter the size, angle or measurement. :D

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I really like that song Ramble On... but I like the folky acoustic keller williams version more than I do Led Zeppelin... (Chuck knows what I'm talking about)

3. syd

syd Banned

Have u ever been drinking a drink with ice in it and then once ytou finish you want to eat the ice but some of the blocks are too big and the small blocks are under the big blocks, so you pour the big ones into your mouth and then spit them over the small ones and then, tadah!!!!!!!!! you can finally fit some in your mouth:)

4. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

well i mean first of all. hawaii.. thats all i can drag out of my myself for that today. i tried on a number of hats today for one of my grand friends, i personally prefered the beret. then i was thinking, BREADFRUIT... and i stopped thinking about it..

i wish i had some pie. we have quiche. no pie tho... i guess it's a cheese pie, but i want apple.. or raspberry or strawberry rhubarb. i want to gain 7 pounds dammit. i need pie.

i have no earrings in.

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i hate being out in the cold...but whats worse is being out in the cold holding a cold soda in your right hand, and your guitar in your left hand. It takes so long to get to where i can feel my hands again...i cant wait for summer.

6. MoonjavaSeed

wait.. it's egg pie.

7. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

That is one of the greatest sensations known to mankind. :)

George, I've never heard any Keller Williams...He sounds pretty amazing. I'll have to look into him.

Willie Nelson is pretty enticing. I remember when Ray Charles died, he sang at the televised funeral, and he started to break down into tears. I didn't know who Ray Charles was at the time, but I just could feel my heart breaking in two along with Willie's, and at the sight of that raspy old man in a suit bawling his eyes while attempting to sing, I shed many a tear. :(

8. syd

syd Banned

I hate going to sleep while the weathers hot, it's annoying,

9. Orsino2

Rubarb Pie... that's like... I love that song... it's on John Fogerty's (former leader of creedence clearwater revival) new album. :p

10. MoonjavaSeed

derr. haha who doesn't know who fogerty is.. wait. i don't know who syd barrett is hahahaha ok i give up

11. Orsino2

He's like Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, Michael Hedges, The Grateful Dead, Moby, and blue man group combined into one person...

:D he's a local musician who is getting really big... he's into the jamband crowd...

12. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I think I'm going to bed. I was going to go running, but it's too dark out, and I'm too hyped up to run.

Wait...now that I think about it all this extra idealism that just recently popped into my head will be good running fuel. Brian Eno will accompany me, and I shall possibly lose a few pounds along the way. :)

Ya'll have a beautiful bayou night. :)

13. Orsino2

G'night krystin... :D

14. syd

syd Banned

I went to asleep at 4 last night, and woke up at 1:30

15. paix

paix Senior Member

I like Keller's version better too, my brother says it's blasphemy though, so to each his own. I think it all depends on if you're a more acoustic, or more electric person.

I acctually met a girl when I was on jury duty earlier in the week who didn't know the differenace between electric and acoustic. I mean, granted I;m a musician and so are most of my friends, but who doesn't acctually know the differance?

No matter what, whenever I see "ramble on" I think of ramble on rose, I wonder why that is? Even after I get done listening to the song ramble on, I have ramblee on rose in my head. I find this odd.

latley I've been wondering if I'm still in love with my ex-boyfriend, but then I remember why we broke up, and I change my mind, but all these doubts are still there. I think it's just lonliness. I think I'm going to get a crush on someone so I can have my heart broken and quit thinking about my ex. I hate love.

I'm gonna go sew now, this thread rocks by the way, feels good to ramble.

16. Orsino2

I'm like the only person who rambled on here before we had this thread. :p

I know... I find a lot of people asking wether my les paul is electric or acoustic... then people ask me "well what is an electric/acoustic"... :p

It's shocking... it's almost a logical thing...

17. syd

syd Banned

Little pigs stroll the academy ever wondering about which way to go

18. Orsino2

Desert roses don't even really look like roses.

19. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

a glue stick is not a good stubstitue for chap stick.

20. Orsino2

"It's difficult to meditate on amphetamines." - Joe Walsh