Ramble on and on...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by lover/young_peace, Jan 18, 2005.

1. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

My turn. :)

I am Katie. That's pretty much it. I have no one set personality, not much is constant as far as my character goes. I am a woman of contridictions, conflictions, emotion, and inconsistancy. I'm not a great speller. I am in love with writing, although I'll admit, at times the way I talk is degrading to the English language. I sound like a piece of hillbilly trash. It's somewhat fitting.

I do have a very serious side that most people don't see. I'm okay with that. Anybody can think what they want. I just don't see a point in not having fun with life.

I have no strong opinion on religon. Believe whatever makes you happy, just don't hurt anybody else. My personal belief is that a god may or may not exist, but that this information is really impossible and unnessacary to know.

I view government as a nessacary evil. I'm not that big into politics (I mean c'mon... would you vote for ME? :D ) However, I do masturbate to the Bill of Rights.

Poetry is the best thing ever. I almost don't want to call it that, because the name, I've found carries negitive connotations with a lot of people. I cannot stand free-verse. There are a few writers who can do it well, myself not being one of them. The rest will just write a piece that drags on... just adjectives, no wits, no action, no ideas. I hate groups of adjectives thrown together and called "a poem".

I am kind of a snob. Weird...

I don't have much interest in other people at the current moment. They are boring.

I like messy rooms, dirty houses, used notebooks. Clean, new things are untrustworthy. They make me paranoid.

I do not believe in drug use. Although there are rare times when I really REALLY want some fucking whiskey.

People don't know me. I don't feel close to other people, not even my best friend. It kind of scares me, and sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong.

My school is full of kids who assume I'm a drug addict and a prostitue. Ahaha... well, whatever. Rumors don't bother me anymore.

I have come to the conclusion that I am NOT mentally ill in any way, shape, or form. And nobody is going to convince me otherwise.

I accept chaos. I no longer try to explain the world to myself. I just watch it happen.

I'm in a bad mood lately because I keep losing weight and no doctor can tell me why. I am determined to get my 36-26-36 figure back if I have to kill somebody and eat their brains. My clothes don't fit. My bras don't fit. It's annoying.

There isn't much else to say. I like Bob Dylan (only a tiny bit :p ) I want to become a poet. I'm not very good, and there isn't much money in it, but I do not care. I feel like I don't have any other choice.

I love opera music, too. It's so gorgeous.

Oh, and I have a wife. She's cruel and unfaithful, but I can't walk away from her.

Any questions? :D

2. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

3. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

Perforce & pro forma, henceforth & in perpetuity, implacably & without umbrage, our providential predilection & proclivity to parsimony has predisposed us to post this preemptive promulgation. At our prerogative, without prejudice, pursuant to our aforementioned profligate perfunctory placation of portentious presuppositions substantiating polemic perfidy, this prima fascia proviso is a proscription to you to heretofore advocate the insubstantiation of all preceding pontifications, as this precis holds precedent. Thus, we contumaceously & importunately requisition you to precipitously endeavour to repudiate, ameliorate or extirpate all anomalous, incommensurable, egregious & extemporaneous prognostications individuating nebulous variegated conterminous physiological peripheral phenomena erroneously delineating any prodigious preponderance of incipient, spurious, specious, execrable, peripatetic, & equivocal differentiations inherently & indisputably exhibited by, & inseparably & irreparably incorporated into an exceedingly minuscule percentile of all pelagic, priapic protuberances demonstrably perceptible in the heterogeneous sub-genus of these all too infrequent atypical salamander zygotes. This inexplicable anthropomorphic transmogrification is ostensibly paradoxical to the obsequious, obfuscating prevarications of this vociferous assemblage of anti-disestablishmentarianists whose implicit, compensatory postulations appertaining to the capricious, audacious, vexatious & perspicacious self-aggrandising, stentorian iconoclasts who invariably purport to adjudicate; surreptitiously, perniciously & salaciously encumbering indistinguishable exascerbating existentialistic irrationalities expeditiously constructed expressly to irrefutably corroborate the incorporeal sanctimonious polysyllabic sesquipedalian verbosities prevalent in this interminably & inexorably proliferating multitudinous profusion of disingenuous, & preternaturally inculcated nomenclature.
    Sometimes.

4. lover/young_peace

HAHA... oh my god... that made me laugh so hard. :D

That was beautifully disgusting. :D

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

ooooh... that smell.. ugh, what is it.

6. lover/young_peace

What? I don't smell, you asshat... :( :D

7. Orsino2

No, I didn't mean you. :D I've been smelling something all day that smells like BBQ and I don't know where it's coming from... then I smell my desk and it smells like metallic bbq... or something sour. wtf :D :p

8. lover/young_peace

Metallic BBQ? I had no idea such a thing existed. :D

Maybe one of your neighbors is having a cook-out... a frozen cook-out... :p

9. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I masturbate to the Bill of Rights as well. Specifically the 1st Ammendment.

I think you would make a wonderful poet. Actually, I think you'd make a great screen writer too. You could be like the author of Gone With The Wind and show up at the opening of your movie naked. :)

I hope you get your figure back. 36-26-36 sounds absolutely perfect.

10. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i have that same problem. No matter how well someone thinks they know me, they only know a part of me. I am a free spirit, and as much a stranger to myself as i am to others. we have this in common i beleive :D

fuck high school, unimportant. we are in the same boat with this one as well.

youre not mentally ill. You happen to have character, and by living your life as you see fit, you have set the bar. You are the normal one by your perspective, and thats how it should be.
    chaos is creation, in a sense. chaos is human nature, but society has tried to cast off certain instincts, pretend they arent there. Denying yourself an element of human nature isnt really living at all, is it?

i dig the way you think, my dear kateness. ;)

11. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

You sound dangerously intellegent Katie. You probably scare the monkeys. You should be careful because they'll probably try to eat your brains, thinking they can steal your ideas that way.

You should always carry monkey repellant.

And it sounds like you're not beating your wife enough.

12. lover/young_peace

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Your genius never ceses to amaze me. :D

It was a perfect figure... ahaha.... :D

13. lover/young_peace

yes, we do. :D

mmhhhmmm. :D

:)[​IMG]
    I love the way you think, lovermuffin. :D

Sometimes I wonder if we're sisters, Sarah. But then that would be very disappointing because we couldn't have sex.

14. lover/young_peace

Ahaha... oh my god... :D You are so hysterical. :D

You could probably convince me to buy mokey repellant from you. :D

15. Orsino2

The second amendment:The free world::A pimple:Your ass

:D

16. lover/young_peace

HAhaha... :D

Well, maybe nowadays. But when the Constitution was written, it was an okay idea. If people didn't have the garunteed right to carry arms, the government could become too powerful. The founders were soooo afraid of the government getting too much power. So they included that bit about being able to own weapons to ensure they would be able to overthrow government by force if nessacary.

But today, things are a bit different. :p

17. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

who says? petty restrictions mean nothing to me. lets make love :D

18. Orsino2

There is one word people don't highlight in the second amendment - Militia.