Raise Your Hands!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Deleted member 159087, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Who's still going barefoot? Yeah, we have a worldwide membership, so it's Autumn here, Winter there, Summer some place WHERE I'M NOT!!!

So speak up, who's still barefooting daily or now and then? Where are you? What's the weather/season?

You, in the last row, your name is...?

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

84F in Houston today so yeah still baring the soles

3. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

34F,still barefoot. It's a tad chilly.

4. RT19

RT19 Members

44F and raining here and I'm still enjoying daily barefoot walks after work. Although I am on holidays for a week now so ill be barefoot all week... yay!! Forecast to get right down to 33F and more rain by the end of the week so we'll see how that goes.

rol the sole likes this.
  5. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

As of right now, it's highly situational for me. Outdoor temperatures are somewhere around +3 Celsius (= 37,5 Fah), but we are having terribly cold winds here right now, which add a considerable wind chill effect, and you can really feel the bite. Even with shoes on, it's not much fun out there, let alone barefoot, so for me, it's short trips only. Trips to town unfortunately necessitate full gear. Indoors I'm still fully barefoot every day.