Rainbow Dewwwww.....

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by EarthWhirler, May 11, 2004.

1. EarthWhirler

EarthWhirler Member

Again I say: Huh? Thought I'd start a new thread instead of being freaked out by the introduce yourself post eating ability.

In answer to your question....I used to run the Speaking Tree in Glasto which is where I vaguely met Sam, now I run a shop in Wells which is much less hippy and more mainstream, although surprisingly pleasant! :)

Seeing as I live and work here I will be around in August, although me n Atomik may be off adventuring around stone circles on our time off so let us know a couple of weeks before you're around and we'll sort something out.

If this post gets eaten, I hope the forum gets indigestion!!

2. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

ha ha ha!! i just started a thread about it too... he he!

cool yeah we have to meet up. no doubt ive seen you in speaking tree before then....im known to frequent those parts rather a lot when im down there. will let you know in good time when ill be there then..right now to wait and see the reprocusions of the eating post thinggy machine pooball...:p

namaste
    x x x

3. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Sorry about that, I had to keep the MSN Index thread to one post each to avoid it getting confusing....

4. EarthWhirler

EarthWhirler Member

Yeah, that's messed up, your 2nd post has gone from there too, maybe I broke it?!? Maybe our posts have too many calories...

5. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

he says now after i just made a thread and it gets deleted.... might as well just leave the forums at this rate....:p

ill get you back poo face-you just wait!!

namaste
    x x x

6. EarthWhirler

EarthWhirler Member

So, Peace, you're basically saying I did break it!!! :p

Guess, it's also my fault for engaging in conversation where I shouldn't have!!! :)

7. Peace-Phoenix

Hahahaha, well I thought that if you were talking in this thread, you didn't need the other one! Jeeeze, can't do anything right can I? I'm beginning to feel like my mother when she wants to tidy the house and I won't let her throw anything away....

8. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

no its his fault for being so mean...thats all.

he he he..
    earthwhirler you coming to beautiful days?
    namaste
    x x x

9. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

opposite in the forums though arent ya? throwing everything of mine away instead...typical....:p

namaste
    x x x

10. Peace-Phoenix

I feel much maligned, I'm a lovely person really. Hath not a moderator hands?

Nah don't worry about it Earthwhirler. I tried to explain what I was trying to do with that thread in my first post, but you may not have seen it. Just trying to make things easier for new visitors to the forum....

11. EarthWhirler

EarthWhirler Member

Well, the problem was that I read the beginning of the post the other day, but by the time I got around to posting, I'd forgotten, and then Dewy Rainbow asked a question, and well, the rest is history! So I forgive you and will not accuse you of being evil again, well, not for a while anyways ;)

12. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

More evidence of Mr Phoenix becoming a forum fascist if you ask me!