Rainbow 2004 rideshare

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by MamaTheLama, May 8, 2004.

1. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

Post em here :)

I've got room for 1 or 2 from New Orleans to Cali n back...need gas riders.

or i've got gas $ if someone's driving a vehicular with more space than my tiny car.

2. xmissionx

xmissionx Member

I'd like to attend this year's gathering and am seeking a caravan or a ride or whatever. Easygoing, I don't smoke but don't care if others do. I can chip in for gas and snacks on the way. Interested in departing from Rhode Island or nearby. Hit me up if yer interested.

Thanks! :)

xmissionx

xmission789x@hotmail.com

3. bradleydontpush

bradleydontpush Member

Hey I'm in Arizona, wondering if I could get a ride this year. I'm really interested in getting out there. I'm real easy going and I get along with pretty much anyone on this mother earth. I would be extremely grateful.

Much love!
    Kevin

4. Manolao

Manolao Member

I am from Italy and actually i Denmark... if someone starts from here with a sailing boat lemme know please! :p

5. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I'm OMing over the StarFleet Transporter Crystals now...

I believe that I understand there is no Silence on the morning of the Holy Day at European Gatherings...WTF??? That's the whole point of the thing, Over Here...If you can get several thousand hippies to be quiet, all at the same time, for a few hours on the morning of 4 July, you have accomplished quite a feat...

Over Here, we use "Native American" symbolism, and quite a bit of Native American FakeLore, at our Gatherings...What do you use, Over There? Celtic? Or Pre-Indo-Eureopean...Basque, or Lapp, or something?

6. Manolao

Manolao Member

silence in the morning.. oh.. this is great... I adore silence.. and also music of course.. but there is time for both in different moments...

I think a sunrise on a mountain where a thousand of people are starring at the nature without even whispering is groovy!!!

7. paix

paix Senior Member

I think that's a big part of what draws me to the gathering, it's just beautiful (I think, I've never been to nationals before so I don't know) to have a huge group of people in silence and meditation, plus just getting that many people to shut up for a while is always good :p

8. brothersun

brothersun Member

Hi, if anyone is going from ontario and has room for me let me know. gladly pitch in for gas etc