Rain

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by GentleHeartLamb, May 22, 2004.

1. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Ive always love it when it rained...when i was small i use to just go to my room and listen to the rain and read a book...later on i would go outside and take a walk...now i just go outside and walk in the rain because its so peaceful...unless theres a tornado....

2. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I love rain when there is sun poking though the clouds at the same time! It makes me so happy! Hehehe, it's fun to skip in the rain, though all the puddles!

3. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

couldnt have said it any better...

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

i love rain if im in the right mood for it :)

i mean, i walk quite a bit, and if it rains sometimes i'm like "oh great, it's raining, im wet...moan grumble moan....[swears as a car drenches me from waist down without stopping to give me a lift up a hill with no paths]"

but other times im like "well, im wet. who cares....[plays reggae music] *sings*"

and some of my fondest memorys have the sound of rain :) and my rooms an attic room, so when it storms it's really kinda cool up there!!!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/others/rain.htm some rain for you :)

5. Erin

Erin Member

just a few more days untill its winter, it has been raining here after a long Hot summer, the other day i put on my gum boots and dry as a bone and went and jumped in the puddles and danced in the rain hugged the trees, ran up and slid in the dam (that wasnt ment to happen) every thing has turned Green here green paddocks, green hills. full water tank, i did some gardening in the rain today, what do you know its raining right NoW. and with the rain comes the ShroOms :)

6. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I love the rain, actually It's raining right now...I like jusdt came in from dancing in it...

7. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Man, I love rain. To quote the Beatles:

If the rain comes they run and hide their heads.
    They might as well be dead,
    If the rain comes, if the rain comes.
    When the sun shines they slip into the shade,
    And sip their lemonade,
    When the sun shines, when the sun shines.
    Rain, I don’t mind,
    Shine, the weather’s fine.
    I can show you that when it starts to rain,
    Everything’s the same,
    I can show you, I can show you.
    Rain, I don’t mind,
    Shine, the weather’s fine.
    Can you hear me that when it rains and shines,
    It’s just a state of mind,
    Can you hear me, can you hear me?

8. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

I love rain and I love storms, especially thunderstorms. Thunder and lightening is so awesome!! Last night we had this crazy thunderstorm here and the lightening just kept lighting up the whole sky and the thunder was so loud. It was so cool. It's actually kind of raining again right now. Rain is so peaceful for me. :)

9. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

YAY! i Love Rain! if it rains lots i go running in Circles, jump up and down, roll on the grass, sing, spin in circles, stand under a drain so all the roof water falls on me, or stand under a drain while spinning while jumping up and down while singing.. yeah i get soaked and its alll Groovy! though it pisses off my teachers..

10. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

Personaly I do as I feel just as long as I am not hurting anyone phsicly if the teachers get pissed off I would tell them it my choice if I get wet or not. (sorry for the spelling)

11. VelvetGypsy

VelvetGypsy Member

Oh I love Rain I don't have to be in the mood for it anytime is just wonderful :) and as far as dancing goes I love to dance anytime esp. at night under the moon but I'm done dancing in the rain for a bit, I did yesterday and today:
    *Fever
    *gooey nose crap
    *Sore all over
    *My Head hurts
    *My Neck hurts
    *I can't Breath
    *I can't Sleep and I'm whiney (Due to lack of sleep from Sickness)

So I think I'll wait till it gets warmer before I go into anymore rain dancing ;)

12. shinta

shinta Member

I love the feeling of rain pouring on my skin
    It's a lovely feeling!

13. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I'm the flower girl sitting in the rain in the Cowsill's song 'the rain the park and other things'....