Rain

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by GentleHeartLamb, May 22, 2004.

1. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

What do you all think abut rain?
    When it rains sometimes I feel like going and danceing in the rain what about all of you? Ann

2. Orsino

Orsino Member

I feel like streaking in the the rain.. but only if it's raining to the point where you can't see to drive and the grass is muddy and only in the summer.

3. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

I love the smell of rain, I love the feel of rain, I love when it's hot and it rains, and the drops are cold when it falls down on your back...heck, I just love rain [​IMG]

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i like to cuddle under a nice blanket when it storms usually. normally i just carry on though, like nothing is going on.

or if i'm feeling crazy and eccentric, maybe ill go outside, but thats pretty rare.

5. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

My friend and I danced in the rain just the other day. It was pouring down pretty hard too. :)

6. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

I always go outside, go for a few mile walk... Maybe sent up an owing and play my guitar... I love the rain, I almost prefer it to sunshine :D

7. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

Why do you almost prefer rain to sunshine and cool you play guitar wow I also do but I stink at it wish some one could teach me to play better

8. Orsino

Orsino Member

I'm a bit overobcessed with pentatonic solos.

9. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

The eaves filled with leaves filled with water during a crazy storm and nearly sent the basement swimming. It took me and the ladder and the gutter buster a good 20 minutes to bust those gutters during this storm of biblical proportion.

No one’s around, so I get naked, roll in the grass, get worms stuck in my teeth and other unfortunate places, but all in all it was a good time.
    The bath tub would later be clogged with grass… I had mowed the lawn the day before. I looked like freakin' swamp man.

10. Orsino

Orsino Member

Is that good or bad?

11. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

well, bad, of course. :rolleyes:

12. Orsino

Orsino Member

but it's free.... ohhhhhhhh... w/e 3 legged buddhist dancing nudhist ommmmmmmmmmmmm mani.... ooh.... pretty flower! hareeeeeeeee krishna.

HAIRY!!!! KREESHNUH!

13. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

oh yes, the experience was great... i thought you asked if a clogged bathtub was good... cause a clogged bathtub is bad. Grassy wet singing in the rain om mani padme hum is super fun.

14. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

I love rain, which is a good thing, because we get a lot of it here.

15. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

I love rain as well, and thunderstorms. Today it was pouring and thundering out and me and my friend went outside and waved at cars. Twas fun.

16. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

It's been raining a lot here lately, but they were thunderstorms so I couldn't go out and play!

Last time it poured though, my brother and I went outside and ran around our yard. The rain was so cool and it felt amazing!

17. rain_in_summer

rain_in_summer Member

It depends on what kind of rain you mean.
    I certainly don't like the grey, cold winter rains lasting months.
    But rain in summer can be great, I like rain when everything is green, the smell of the wet grass, the trees that seem to be all pleased with the drink, the soft noise of the water... [​IMG]
    (One reason why I chose that username, there are others beside this, but I won'T bother explaining now.)

18. Ellis

Ellis Member

I love the rain.
    The stormy rain always gives me a safe feeling, a warm feeling...
    But, I especcialy like the soft ,gentle ,warm rain. Then, I love walking outside in our garden with my head to the sky, letting the rain drip on my face...I love that.

19. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

i love rain. no one understands that i dont want to drive to school when it rains.

20. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

When I went to school I like walking in the rain but if it was raining where I would get soping wet walking it at and would have to sit in class all soping wet no thanks but I do love the rain.