Rain Bathing

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by hippyjeepgirl, Apr 2, 2007.

1. polske

polske Member

I envy you hippyjeepgirl - this is something I'd love and have to do !!!

2. Lindsay Elizabeth

Lindsay Elizabeth Member

That is so cool. As a species we have a tendancy to isolate ourselves from the pure pleasures of nature. We should all remember that we're just animals.

That's such a great thing you shared with us. Next time it rains I'm going to get naked and just shower in the rain.

3. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

looks like you had fun in the rain. i love when it rains so hard girls t shirts get wet ya can see threw em always nice

4. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

i can see side boob kinda in that pic i like seeing a woman wet from the rain. ya look good if that is you in the pic

5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I think happyjeepgirl will not read your comments. She was active here the last time in 2008.

Anyway, some fun in the rain can be great, as long it's a warm summer rain. Did enjoy this several times. Last summer we had a heavy rainpour during a hike on a sultry day. It was so much fun just to go on jauntily. And when the sun came out again, i was dry in five minutes while others had their clothes and boots drenched. *lol* Nice things can be so easy if you only take the chance.

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

well it might rain Saturday so i may get a chance to bathe under the clouds.

i would be willing to venture out in my backyard just barely past my back porch if it was night time but there is little point because the trees stop the rain in that area, i cant venture to much further than that at home.

7. george_V

george_V Member

Thats a nice way to take a shower... I ll try it next time it rains... Although this could take some time... Hasnt rain here since May and propably wont till September...

8. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Since a shower front over here is breaking the heat wave of the recent days, I enjoyed the feeling of standing naked in the rain on my balcony... I shared it on Twitter, too, writing this:

Poetic #Nuddhism: #Nude on my balcony, I welcome soft, cool and tender raindrops landing on my belly, a cool breeze caressing my body...

Wiggling bare toes,

~*Ganesha*~

9. xangelwingsx

xangelwingsx Member

I'd rather be naked in the rain than dressed, it feels good and skin dries so much quicker than cloth.

I've never bathed in the rain though, have to give it a try sometime

10. CaptK

CaptK Member

On the boat, that's what we wait for. :2thumbsup:

11. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

it has been a real sweet day yesterday so i and a friend of mine spent it on the beach, around midnight lightning started to flash so i grabbed my motorcycle heading home and shortly after mother earth blessed us with rain so minutes ago i decided to go out and wash off all the sand and salt and the black grime of babylon's roads from the bottom of my feet with a good sky shower. it always feels great, cold water is refreshing and tonic, i suggest everyone to try it, being clothed and wet is rather pesky but taking it in the nude is soo sweet. also you can have a shower for _free_ .:2thumbsup: im totally going to have a little more before i go to bed, it is delightful.

12. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Just a week ago, we had the hottest day of this year with body temperature levels in the shade... this morning, Mother Nature has scheduled rain cloud races. I just stood on my balcony, watching them zoom by, a cool breeze wafting over me at 15°C (59°C), blowing raindrops onto my nude body.

I see and feel soft and cool rain water beads on my belly, while sipping hot, strong and sweet coffee. And then, the true delight begins, as Mama Nature decides to really open the sky faucet, and a cool shower pours down onto my naked body, driven by gusts of wind. The first raindrops felt like tender wet first kisses, but this felt like Her wrapping Her naked body around mine, clinging to me, covering my body with lover's kisses, pouring Her passion all over me.

Despite the cool air, I can feel stirrings in my root chakra, and unashamedly I stand in the morning rain, arms outstretched, water dripping off my belly, pouring past my alive lingam, pooling at my bare feet...

Once again, I feel that there is a very clear difference between just standing in the shower in your bathroom and standing naked in the rain. While showering in the bathroom gets you clean and wakes you up, rainbathing makes you feel really alive, beautiful and loved by Mother Nature Herself.

Wiggling bare, wet toes,

~*Ganesha*~

13. FeralLunar

FeralLunar Member

i did this today. i didn't get naked but i was barefoot like away and it drizzled throught my locs, down my arms, all over, splashing over my toes. it felt AWESOME!
    and the people outside looked at me like I was nuts.