Raf' bi adventure

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Rafaela, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

Last night i went to this small indie band venue and was enjoying myself with this great chap I just recently started dating. Now a certain girl , whom I had 'seen' for 9 months and had completely fallen in love with (and her with me) was playing at the spot. No one knows I had been with her at this point and so I drank and smoked my tension away into this blissful half-drunk half-in-love sort of state. So i met her in the washroom and we went into a stall (AS MY BOYFRIEND WAITED OUTSIDE FOR ME) I could literally hear him talkign to my bestfriend. And me and her completely devoured each other (a passionate make-out session). Anyhow I've rekindled this dreaded yearning for her but know her and i could never work in the future. She;s the onyl girl I've been with and I hers and we really consider ourselves straight despite that ONLY exception.

Anyhow I'm feeling really confused and a little guilty despite i enjoyed every bloody moment of it.

Peace and love

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

guys dont mind when thier girls get with girls. just when they get with guys.

3. atropine

atropine Member

thats completely stupid. id feel just as hurt if my girlfriend went behind my back with another girl like that. you cheated on your boyfriend cold and simple, and you only feel a little guilty..

4. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

It's a little thing called 'free love' BUYA

5. ornery hipster

ornery hipster Member

Free love? T'was cheating, plain and simple and you're not feeling all that bad about it? Or do you have an open relationship where both of you can do that sort of thing with whoever you want and can't get jealous/don't get mad about it?

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

she's not married AND there was no phallic penetration. completely harmless/playfull/fun. if he wants her to himself, then he should put a ring on her finger.

7. The Sandreckoner

The Sandreckoner Member

You didn't want to join them? Are you sure you're straight?

8. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

WAyfaringstranger I feel you.It's exactly how i see. I'm only 18 - I'm sort of tired of the conservative lifestyles that usually oppress experiences and stalls pleasure/happiness that most teens seem to follow. There is nothing wrong with having a free spirit

Well one lasy thing I'd like to add, ... well forget it...