Radharani

Discussion in 'Hinduism' started by prismatism, May 21, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Thank you! Of course we are friends :)

Want to hear something crazy?
    Yesterday, I did something, well I am ashamed of it and I dont want to say what I did because it is embarassing. It was something I could have avoided, but it was a neccesity and I simply went about doing something I had to do, the wrong way, if that makes any sense.
    ANYWAY, so I was at home, and I put my son to sleep and I was reading in my bed. I didnt say any mantra before going to sleep, and I was afraid to think of Krnsa because of what I had done that day. I wish now that I would have acted differantly.
    So I fell asleep while I was reading, and I had some bizarre dreams about my sons mom, very weird dreams really. And then I woke up to the sound of sirens outside, the kind of sirens that go off when someone is shot on the street. They always wake me up because they are so close and so loud and I am left sitting there with a very strange sensation, because even though its near center city, its always dead quite, other then the sound of the sirens.
    So, this morning, about 5am, I couldnt fall back asleep, and I decided to have a cigarette in bed! haha.
    I must have fallen asleep while smoking it, and I woke up at 6:30 and my bed and my bookshelve that I keep my cell phone on and my lamp and my books, were entirley in flames.
    The fire was burning my stomach and I couldnt breathe, that must be what woke me up. I went into the bathrooms and grabbed this bucket, filled it with water, and I was able to put all the fire out myself before anyone noticed and called the fire company. And when I looked down, my bed and blankets were destroyed, my carpet, some of my clothes, and all of my new and old books had been completley burned, but the thing that stuck me as odd, was that my copy of the Bhagavad Gita, though it was directly next to my bed on the floor, where I had left it the night before, was not even touched by the fire.
    I know that Krsna was showing me negative karmic effects from mt behaviour yesterday, but by His wonderful mercy I was able to wake up in time to put the fire out and keep my son safe. Hare Krsna! I've never felt so alive as I do at this moment :)

2. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

omgoodness. I'm glad you are ok.

3. prismatism

prismatism loves you

wow. that's so crazy. i'm really, really glad you're alright.

4. Krsna Bhakti

Thanks prsim/
    It was crazy I agree, but not as crazy as when a young man tried to commit suicide for running into my car on a highway in South Carolina, and I spent the entire vacation in jail on false charges of reckless homicide. But, somehow, I went in front of the judge the last day of the vacation and was let out on 30,000.00 bail. So, I got back to my son and his mother and drove home lol. now THAT was nuts, but I still havent figured out exactly what I did to cause such negative energy. I think it may have been a collective thing.

5. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Thats tough man:( , how did you get the charges dropped?

6. Krsna Bhakti

Well, they still arent officialy dropped, Im still considered to be out on bail bonds, since last July lol. But, my lawyer told me that pretty much all that is going to happen is the guy is going to collect a bunch of insurance money, and then he is getting charged for being in the street, and some other charges that I forget. Basically, he is the one who hit ME, so there are no charges to begin with, but I was in a car and he was on foot, so obviously the police arent going to believe me at first, therefor I went to jail haha. Word of advice, dont EVER go to jail in the South, especially if you are from the North ;)

7. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

Responsibility is something that is demanded by Krishna.

8. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

the god or irresponsibility

9. Krsna Bhakti

Im pretty sure the burns all over my stomach and my side are enough of a reminder to never steal again :) I can say I learned my lesson, but that can only be proven when the temptation to take the easy route arises again.

10. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

I understand, we all have our own demons to worry about. Lets just chant hare krishna and be happy. :)

11. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

sodifeojofijsdkfg ??? or sofijoweifngfghdkgh ???

12. Krsna Bhakti

Hare Krsna! Sounds good to me friend :)

13. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Sat Narayan Waheguru Hare Narayan Satnam!

14. ChiefCowpie

woops, sorry

meant to say, krishna, the god of irresponsibility

15. ChiefCowpie

btw, why do vaisnavas love to smoke cigarettes?... so often when i bump into a vaisnava, they are smoking a cigarette

16. snake sedrick

snake sedrick Banned

Maybe they can't get hold of anything more interesting to smoke.

17. niranjan

niranjan Member

Of course, there is no problem in that . Radha is Lakshmi herself, Krishnas very heart and Shakti. She is one with Krishna. Praying to her is equivalent to praying to Krishna as well.

As Krishna himself said, " To whomever you worship, it is I who answer the prayer."

Taking drugs is dangerous to health, physical and mental, and will also definetely not help in spiritual enlightenment, as taught by by the Indian enlightened master and Vedantist, Meher Baba.

So please avoid it . Not lecturing you, just showing you the path. :)

18. Krsna Bhakti

Why dont you go find one and ask them

19. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

No they don't smoke cigarettes. :)

20. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

there is nothing more interesting than Hari nama sankirtana :) , we smoke that daily.