Racist America !!!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Vladimir Illich, May 6, 2020.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

58 percent? What world are you getting your statistics? I was not aware that this virus was exclusive to ethnicities. You are way too transparent. This thread is about a possible murder,not about a virus! Perhaps you can stay on topic in the threads you started? You don’t in any other threads, thought you might be able to in one you started. I guess I thought wrong.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

On this one point I think we can agree that the coronavirus isn't racist, despite killing a higher percentage of Blacks than Whites.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've read that.

I think it has to do with limited access to healthcare and pre-existing conditions. Maybe a higher diabetic population due to food deserts and limited access to healthy options. Inability to do the gym because of time or money constraints. These are possibly related to Covid-19.

These are some inequalities that have always heavily effected minority communities socioeconomically - especially African Americans. There is a higher rate of unemployment & I think single mothers... All these things. And they add up. But I think for the purpose of what you guys are talking about it's mostly going to be about the issue of health and healthcare. Heck, some people don't even trust doctors! Others don't listen to anybody - doctors included.

WritersPanic likes this.
  4. hotwater

Oddly enough during the 1918 pandemic and despite the healthcare inequities, the Influenza killed a higher percentage of whites than blacks

5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

well that is simple not true. If media wants to play victim, screw things,, good luck with that. Do the math yourself. Maybe you can say some people are not adhering to the distancing, or some people are not cleaning their hands, touching their face, but statistically, in areas, it is completely in line with Demographics and areas. This is another attempt by the OP to stir the pot by the way, shrug. When he failed in one regard he changes the topic of his own thread to stir shit up imo.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  6. hotwater

Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr has requested the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to launch an investigation into the handling of the case
    surrounding Ahmaud Arbery's death.

I admit I am equally as curious as the Georgia AG on how the case was handled from the onset.

7. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

The video made me sick. They are flat out white racist pieces of shit murderers! They need to be dragged to the dump and shot and buried in a landfill like the garbage they are. There will be no justice until they are dead.

Vladimir Illich likes this.
  9. Which video?

The one of him running toward the truck? Or the one of him trespassing on a construction site (a felony in the US). The "jogging" narrative seems to be unraveling since he's wearing boots (untied) and khakis and he's 10 miles from home.

As much as I know about this part of the state, it's starting to seem more like the media has once again jumped the gun with all this specious speculation. Also, the guy was 25, so why the high school pics? This is the kind of shit that blew the Trayvon case apart. It's rather unfortunate.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

Trespassing is a misdemeanor and usually dismissed on scene depending on the substance. Police come, homeless guy there, landowners just want them warned to leave. Any defiance of that order would be criminal trespassing afterward if suspect returns. You can not pursue the trespassing if he's not been warned officially..
    If there isnt any signs of keep out no trespassing it does not stand as legal directive as people can not read. Verbal warnings are legal.

Can not pursue a suspect if you havent directly witnessed the criminal act.

I don't care if dude stole 20 power saws. Certainly no right to kill him, or even have any interest in him all if the property isnt theirs.

What these jagoffs do listen to police band and get report? and set out on their own little seal team 6 to catch someone. smh.

checking out construction sites.. pfft. Ive done that a million times.

Tishomingo and scratcho like this.
  11. hotwater

Then I'm guilty of over a dozen felonies (although trespassing is in fact a misdemeanor) because whenever one of my neighbors either renovates their house or
    the house is in various stages of construction, I'll walk up to the house to take a look at the progress

As for jogging in boots and khakis apparently you've never been in the military.

scratcho likes this.
  12. hotwater

scratcho likes this.
  13. Oh yea, I forget the latest trend is jogging, in boots with the laces hanging loose. And to think, he had already covered 10 miles from home. He must have been on his way back. Burglary is a felony in Georgia, and walking into a house uninvited while trespassing is considered burglary. Georgia is a bad place to break the law. In many counties armed robbery is an automatic life sentence.

Unfortunately his biggest mistake was grabbing the gun. The moment he did that he was no longer "unarmed". What's not clear is if the shotgun was loaded. If not, it was a diversion and they planned to kill him with the pistol. Which might explain why he was in the bed of the truck, a perfect vantage for a pistol shot like that.

It's a waste of time to "prove" me wrong on any of this since I'm just speculating. However, I'm not making up evidence, I'm questioning it. Why does that threaten you in this case? Can it not be examined from all angles? A guy is dead after all.

14. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I don't know what BULLSHIT you're talking about.

The video I saw was fucking MURDER.

Two pieces of fucking shit in a white truck chasing down an unarmed man and killing him in the middle of the road. Plain as fucking day fucking MURDER!

scratcho likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

He is shot in the gut here.. after that the white dude backs away. I dont think the dude with the handgun fires. He's be likely to hit is dad or uncle. I dont know their relations.

upload_2020-5-11_12-0-9.png

16. What I see is him running toward the truck while it's stopped in the roadway. And again, when he grabbed the gun, he was no longer unarmed, that's the law. It looks like he was on the attack. That's what I find most perplexing.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  17. Maybe, but the sun obscures the shots quite a bit and if any came from the pistol I doubt the video would catch it very well, it's grainy as all hell.

It's obvious a lot of evidence is still unknown at the moment.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  18. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Then you didn't see the whole fucking video. The white truck was chasing him at first, passed him to cut him off and trap him between them and the vehicle recording the video, who was also chasing him. I happen to have a shred of common sense and I call 'em like I see 'em. You know what guilty criminals tend to do? They fuck off into the woods, not run down the middle of the road. He grabbed the barrel of the gun in self defense like anyone fighting for their life would do.

It's pretty God damn motherfucking obvious what I saw, and I saw fucking MURDER!!!! Piss off with the lame excuses!!

Tishomingo, hotwater and scratcho like this.
  19. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2020
  20. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2020
    mysticblu21 and scratcho like this.