Racist America !!!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Vladimir Illich, May 6, 2020.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Good

mysticblu21 and hotwater like this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

As a black man I'm appalled, as a human being I'm disgusted.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

95395644_10218248663395201_6085832890220806144_n.jpg

What it really looks like..

4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Apparently US news sources don’t know what they are talking about either. Neither do foreign news sources.

youngbob2929 and mysticblu21 like this.
  5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It’s disgusting to see some of you blaming an entire country for the actions of 2 horrible people

6. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There have been enough instances of 'racist' murder perpetrated by serving or ex-policemen across the whole of the us to legitimate my accusations !!!

stormountainman likes this.
  7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Like all those sources you provided above, which were not racist acts?

8. hotwater

9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

it is disgusting, but again, it says the video shows him fall to the ground. It doesn’t. I find it odd as well That some guy is riding around holding his phone and making a video as he comes up on a scene like this. And that is was not sent to the police, but appears online instead 5 days ago. I would like to know who was filming because it seems to me he knew what was going to happen. If they had perhaps arrested would have been made sooner? Also theat country has had a change of prosecutors three times because the prosecutors knew one of the individuals involved.

There is also a 911 call available make by the shooters prior to this that is online.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    youngbob2929 likes this.
  10. hotwater

I've seen the unedited video before it was removed by youtube and you do see him fall to the ground

11. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I wouldn’t mind seeing that because I have only seen edited ones. Not that it will make much of a difference In what I have seen and the judgement of these two I have I made. but, I have seen ones that have blackout areas, where it has been cut and stuff.

but I don’t know if they are racist, I would call then vigilantes and murderers at this point from what I have seen and heard. Seems some people agree regarding them being vigilantes.

youngbob2929 likes this.
  12. hotwater

Like everyone else I want to know why it took 2 ½ months to arrest the suspects, and why William "Roddie" Bryan, filmed the video?

William Bryan, Roddie as he’s known to his friends, was armed, Is he in fact the third suspect in this case?

13. hotwater

Even If it was racially motivated there's no hate Crime Law in Georgia.

While they may or may not be racists, one things for sure, they're Trump supporters.

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

How do you know that?
    How they vote makes no difference, also there being no hate crimes in Georgia, really makes no difference on the sentence, there is also no 1st second or third degree in Georgia. if convicted of murder they are looking at a minimum of life in prison, which I have no problem with.
    But hate crimes include Making speeches ... cracker, the n word can be viewed as hate speeches if they are used, Music too can be viewed as it for some songs. We know music has inspired people to do things as well. So have organizations holding public speeches on both sides. The one who started this thread could be viewed as making hate speech which could be seen as criminal. He is definitely for promoting violence and a divide.

youngbob2929 likes this.
  15. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Grasping for straws

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm not sure if they actually don't know, or if they just don't care what they say as long as it gets them ratings.

18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

in that article, just awful. The accused use to be friends with her, although I don’t think they were true friends to her., but they robbed them earlier and charges were laid. It was retaliation I think? Premeditated. They just lived a few houses down. What I found interesting too is this...
    . Releasing videos online like this really can hinder the prosecution and the rights to a fair and impartial jury and cause problems during an ongoing investigation.

publication bans are necessary on things like this in my opinion

youngbob2929 likes this.
  19. hotwater

Gul Dukat likes this.
  20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

they also had the video right away in the above. Unlike the original post/ incident where the video went viral and was only turned over or attention was drawn to it in the last few days. It wasn’t given to the investigators, There is a difference. Without it you have to go on the word of those who were present. Some murders take years to get all the facts to, or evidence appears decades later. Are all those cases based on racism or inequality?

this doesn’t make it racist or unequal.

youngbob2929 likes this.