Racism

Discussion in 'People' started by Mamluke, Feb 18, 2020.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Violence is not the answer but If anyone deserved to get tagged, it was this guy

scratcho likes this.
  2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Yeah, but all it did was make this dumb ass and 15 of his beer buddies worse. There's no changing these kinds of people - this guy will defend to the death that he was only protecting his home or some shit and he fully believes it. Yeah, some people are incredibly stupid and crazily racist, stay the fuck away from them.. Bears and cougars are dangerous - you don't go poking them with a stick do you? Is it fair? No. Is it right? No. Is it 1950? No. Could it get a black man hurt or killed? Maybe. It's like crossing the street - yeah, you had the right of way in the crosswalk, but still got run over. You can't fix stupid people, they don't have the mental capacity for change.

scratcho and hotwater like this.
  3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Right. You can't fix stupid. You can, however, re arrange stupids priorities as illustrated.;)

hotwater likes this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

One wonders what the precursor to the event was. I think I would have hit him right between the eyes and at least broke his medicaid glasses. I bet that one is still black and blue.....and seething.

scratcho likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

6. hotwater

7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

The N-word.....as in Nincompoop for Musk?

hotwater and scratcho like this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

I hope people leave twitter, in mass... Shares drop, and Musk looses his a$$.

~Zen~, hotwater and scratcho like this.
  9. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

10. hotwater

Charges filed today against the men who murdered Elijah McClain

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elijah McClain, was simply walking home when he was stopped by police officers who claimed he looked suspicious. After they wrestled him to the ground and placed him in handcuffs they requested the paramedics inject him with ketamine

He died from ketamine toxicity because the paramedics injected him with a higher dosage of the sedative than is ordinarily advised.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

12. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

scratcho and ~Zen~ like this.
  13. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

This thread was about racism, not Twitter.

Twitter will hopefully wither away to nothingness as Musk loses his shirt.

Everything put together sooner or later falls apart...according to Paul Simon anyway.

scratcho likes this.
  14. hotwater

A grown man and former city council member calls the cops on a little girl because he's afraid

N.J. neighbor calls cops on 9-year-old Black girl spraying spotted lanternflies; family speaks out

Nine-year-old Bobbi Wilson was hoping to do her part in the state’s battle against lanternflies. Using a home remedy, she’d discovered on TikTok, the girl went out in her Caldwell neighborhood to fight the invasive species, spraying the trees and sidewalks with a solution of dish soap and apple cider vinegar.

Yet that simple act got the police called on Bobbi, who is Black, after a neighbor dialed 911 saying he was suspicious and scared, according to her mother, Monique Joseph.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
    scratcho and Tyrsonswood like this.
  15. Tyrsonswood

Moron...

scratcho, hotwater and granite45 like this.
  16. hotwater

White teacher who told Black students his race is "superior" loses job

A white Texas middle school teacher who was captured on video telling Black students that he believes his race is "superior" no longer works at the school, officials confirmed Monday.

"Last Friday, Nov. 11, Pflugerville ISD officials were made aware of an inappropriate conversation a teacher at Bohls Middle School had with students during an advisory class," Pflugerville Independent School District Superintendent Douglas Killian said in a statement. "As of Monday morning, Nov. 14, the teacher in question is no longer employed by Pflugerville ISD and we are actively looking for a replacement."

The unidentified teacher was captured in a video that went viral telling a classroom, which included Black students, "Deep down in my heart, I'm ethnocentric, which means I think my race is the superior one."

scratcho likes this.
  17. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I assume the context was confirmed. He could've just been explaining what ethnocentrism is, for example.

18. hotwater

Here's the video and you can judge for yourself.

Regardless of context there are just some things you keep to yourself especially when addressing young and impressionable teens

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    scratcho likes this.
  19. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Hmm...it's not so much my race is better than all others, period, but the assumption that everyone thinks as competitively, for lack of a better word, as him. It's an interesting insight. Wrong, but interesting. A cynical approach to life.
    That's about all I see into this right now.

20. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Except to point out this comes from the New York Post, which is about as reliable as Fox News. If they point something out as racist, that's really saying something.