Race based

Discussion in 'Hip News' started by Mamluke, Sep 22, 2018.

1. False reports are a bugbear on society especially if somebody was blamed for something they never did.
    It's usually to try and get somebody they hate into trouble when they did nothing.

I've had this done to me. I lost my job over some fucking idiot who thought it was funny to blame me for their own bullshit.
    Got my own back the guy is now on a vexatious litigant restraining order for false reporting.

WritersPanic likes this.
  2. I wasn't aiming for per capita, just whole numbers. One is whole, actual numbers. The other is an attempt to suggest that even with lower numbers, it's still worse for some than those with higher numbers because political expediency and convenience. It's all about the agenda.

It's the same as numbers of poor. Most are white in the US.

shylass365 likes this.
  3. It's not a statistic, it's actual numbers.

shylass365 likes this.
    shylass365 likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Bullshit

6. Welcome back George.

7. It does seem like "false witness" is canonized as a sin in so many different faiths, for a reason!

shylass365 likes this.
  8. It's not only that. Some people will deliberately go out of their way to stalk their victims and make shit up about them everywhere they go.
    You only need to look at bugsboner to see what i mean here.
    FYI he wasn't the guy who had a vexatious litigant restraining order put on him.
    It was some other flog.

9. Yea, been there..................

10. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

It was literally filmed... Where do you conspiracy nut jobs come from?

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

12. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

why when people report you to someone the one they reported you to trys not to hear your side of the story I noticed in the work place or in society people are like little children in adult bodys they are easily upset they want all the attention and they do nothing but gossip

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm not sure what you are saying. I guess the majority of people did vote Trump? It's not true. You can not accept it if you want but he's an electoral president like the last several Republicans. Statistically he is not liked. I'm sure in certain areas he is but like if we are flipping a coin he's not.

I don't know what to say. It says something that even when the guy is President and the electoral college is an important tool the Republicans know they need it's not enough. You would think they would support it going away if they are sure this "silent majority" is really there. They know it's not. It's what creates the divide in America. Essentially a minority of people are able to dictate policies. This minority live in specific areas which matter more. They deeply hate the more populated states where one major city might outnumber their whole state. The minority feel the majority do not belong. The larger voter unable to come to any compromise as the minority has to get ever more basically fascist over the need to appease their voter.

You might say fascist is a stretch. Ok we have a guy who wants to censor the internet and the press since it says mean things about him. Just one example of some people just not accepting statistics. Let's say 300 million people live in California and only 40 million in all the rest of the US. No electoral college just Hollywood elites. That kind of system is a democratic vote. Over 51% of people want something.

If we believe a Trump voter they can win if this was the other way. There is so many of them right? And so few elites. I bet most of them still want an electoral college for some reason.

It's just not possible that most people don't like him. It's all a massive media lie. They never said this before when it was their guy.

That's what amsuing to me. This need to dispute actual facts since you have such a man crush.

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Question, are you white, black, brown, yellow, or red?

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Or some sorta halvsie?

16. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

I'm black

~Zen~ likes this.