Race based

Discussion in 'Hip News' started by Mamluke, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

Why do many race based websites from storm front ,lipstickalley from the coli.why are people so obsessed with race.even if I go on YouTube it's usually black this or white this even when it does not start off with race at all.it's sickening

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't do the black and white that's so Dale Earnhardt. Nein! I like fluorescent colors on race cars that Pop!

3. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

Because people can be dicks about stupid shit! I don't usually......hell I don't ever go on racist sites....so I don't see their retarded shit!

snowtiggernd, scratcho and Mamluke like this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't know. I don't know what you're talking about. Haven't been to any of the sites you're talking about except YouTube, but I dont see racism there.

Mamluke likes this.
  5. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

6. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

You were more theTravas Pastrana type I see.

[​IMG]

WritersPanic, Irminsul and Mamluke like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I liked Travis as he came from MotoX but, Jeff Gordon girl here. :p

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

pretty much this. i have no idea what those websites are except youtube, which is full of political comments and general trolling but i haven't seen anything about race.

of course, race is being made into a big issue in general lately, so i can see websites popping up with that topic.

Mamluke likes this.
  9. GuerrillaLorax

You mean cause cops keep killing Black folks?

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well that's a big part of it, the fact that cops keep killing people but it's cool unless the victims are black.

WritersPanic and newbie-one like this.
  11. Noserider

Yahoo news comments on the other hand are full of racist comments. The article doesn't even have to have anything to do with race.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yahoo is where the filth of America (and possibly a Russian troll farm or two) congregates. That is one disgusting comment section

13. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I think Americans are more obsessed with race than other countries. America is the land of "use whatever irrelevant factor of a person to put them down". Republican, democrat, black, white, straight, gay, Christian, Muslim, jewish, athiest. Whatever you are, someone thinks they're better because they're that one thing you're not. We're a country full of children who never grew up.

scratcho and Mamluke like this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think that's really true of the average american. it's mostly just the media and government that do all that; everyday people are generally pretty reasonable.

highlander69 and tumbling.dice like this.
  15. la Principessa

Not the Trump lovers.

scratcho likes this.
  16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Yes. Thank you for pointing this out.

In response to Principessa's comment--most of the Trump supporters I encounter are actually reasonable people ( and I like most of them). Most of them are just as disenchanted with politics as the rest of us: they just find a different answer to the problems that we all face.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've gone through a few eras of American presidents now but this one is the most deplorable but not because of Trump or his supporters or anything it's the anti Trump agendas that make it so deplorable. I've never seen, heard or read so much shit in my life on social medias. It's not even laughable anymore, just sad.

You can even notice this on HF alone. A lot of you were actually better people, more positive, more fun, more tolerable than you are now with your ardent hated and negativity toward the Trump campaign. Constantly scouring the news headlines now for something negative to post, actually actively believing the news and media for the first times in your life based on nothing more that you think they're on your side for once in your lives. Yeah. It's sad. And I also know you gotta be feeling it too, it can't be healthy to live like that all the time. They've descended into a realm of rot and decay and appear too pig headed and self centred to realise. Instead they try to umbrella the entire population under their own agenda and guise with the simplistic thought that what's good for them must be good for everybody.

I don't particularly agree with much of anything my government does, so I do the best thing I can do, I ignore it and get on with my life. Yeah you're always hearing about the country going through hard times, but I ain't feeling it none.. We all just trying to make it through one more day when it's all said and done, so you won't see me much putting in much effort to defend or attack the politics, because I've seen what it does to people and its not healthy.

I don't need those burdens in my life, that's me, maybe some y'all do I dunno. Kind of a piss poor purpose if you ask me.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Piney, NotMyRealName, mcme and 2 others like this.
  18. GuerrillaLorax

There it is.

But to be honest, your post is well articulated and I do agree in a way. Not in a way that ignores those that do suffer immensely at the hands of this particular far-right administration, but in a way that distrusts the entire political establishment and all mainstream media.

Oh, and those lovely trump supporters you mentioned, many of them are self-identifying nazis and have murdered people. Just in case you didn't know.

19. Noserider

Not to be mean, but aren't you doing the exact same thing here?

Mamluke likes this.
  20. la Principessa

I'm just bitter because the only Trump supporters I know down here in the south are insane. I'm sure some are reasonable.

Mamluke likes this.