Quitting

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Blind_Melon_Chitlin', Sep 4, 2005.

1. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

Well I have decided to quit smoking marijuana due to academic reasons. I gave all of my paraphenalia to my friends and told my dealer that his services were no longer needed. I went out on a good note though, friday night I tripped on psilocybin mushrooms for the first time and I have to say that it was one of the most pleasant experiences of my life. I will still be visiting the forums from time to time even though nobody cares or will remember this as soon as it moves off page one. Thanks to all who gave me advice, I still think this is by far the best marijuana forum on the net.

2. mellow

mellow Eased

well i respect your decision, perhaps you will rediscover cannabis when your situation is a little more allowing

3. BradinTheGreat

BradinTheGreat Member

It's sad to see you go, but like mellow said I respect your decision. I hope you'll come visit as much as you can.

Much love,
    BTG

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

during the school year i dont smoke during the week only on the weekend

5. -steve-

-steve- Member

;) come back in summer though

6. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

I just stopped too!!! I had way too much anxiety at school, and started getting weird paradoxal effects, when diminishing my use...

My only drug use will be once in a while lsd, cuz i understood I cannot take lsd and be a daily pot smoker. It just fucks me up harder than anything.

7. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

im a weekend warrior

8. mellow

mellow Eased

thats how it should be done, no point in going to school if your not going to retain anything...

9. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Thats why mondays suck so much. You go to school burnt out from all the shit you smoked that weedend.

10. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

pretty much and its also nice to come home firday night and have a nice relaxing weekend to look forward to of smoking and chillin with your firends,i hate smoking to much anyway, ive noticed if you smoke to much its no longer fun my firend when he was dealing wouldnt even smoke with me cause he was just sick of it and this is coming from a kid who smokes daily for three eayrs

11. mellow

mellow Eased

^^^yep, everythings better in moderation

12. Colours

Colours Senior Member

quitting at age 15? speed at 17. addicted to heroin at 20. dead by 21 :D
    yes thats how it goes, weed speed heroin, please dont debate me on this.

13. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

your only 15. its not like its gone forever. weed will always be there waiting for you if you ever wanna visit

14. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

lol

15. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

No, actually I'm going to commit suicide when I'm 27 like Kurt Cobain.

16. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

uh, thats kinda fucked up lol, but, ive thought of quitting before and im probably going to soon for a good year or two just because like i dont want it to be such a huge part of my life like it is now.

17. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

I was being sarcastic.

18. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

i hear that...... no time to smoke during the week....besides a couple of my teachers will send you for drug tests if they even suspect you're high..... it's happened a few times

19. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Now that school's back in session, I'll be smoking on the weekends (or after-school special, sometimes).. much easier to do now that I can drive. Job? Who needs a job? heh.. yeah I need $$$

Moderation is important to me.

20. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

yah i only smoke on weekends so it doesnt effect my academics, and only smoke on weekdays on special occasions, like a friends birthday or somthing.