Quiet Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Gumbo79, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Gumbo79

Gumbo79 Newbie

Ever been with a women who is non verbal in her Orgasm(s)?

2. Yes. Almost always for me there’s mostly been moaning, heavy breathing and gasping, but not verbiage.

GentleBen likes this.
  3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The women I had sex with or gave pleasures to, I could tell they were having an orgasm even if they didn’t talk. The breathing in the morning, the body responses.

But there was one particular woman, I believe she faked because her response was pretty weak. If there are others like that, educate me

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

My lady is of the silent type when it comes to talking during sex .

The exception is when we used to do role plays . Some of those were funny and sometimes the sex never happened as we couldnt stop laughing . But thats another story as they say :)

Todd56 and Andy Schumer like this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

That adds to the quality of the relationship though even if sex didn’t happen, laughing together

Todd56 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  6. Andy00

Andy00 Members

one was a screamer, actual is pretty silent; but what i like to do is challenge moaner ladies to be quiet and silent eheh

7. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I've had exactly one woman in my life who was extremely verbal when she orgasmed - to the point where the neighbors could hear.
    Most women have been quieter, one would whisper some pretty dirty stuff in my ear when she came.

My wife has a cute little growl when she cums.

Curious44 likes this.
  8. Andy00

Andy00 Members

I took also this as a game, challenging a girl that was a screamer to cum in the evening in a dormitory room.. she discovered how good breathplay could be be ;)

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My ex-wife was very quiet during vaginal sex but a crazy screamer during anal sex.

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Probably 95% of my experiences have been with quiet women . Only a small percentage being verbal . Sometimes even the quiet ones can't stop themselves from verbalizing though . Depends on the circumstances apparently .

11. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Everyone I have been with has been nonverbal other than right before saying "im cumming" or "faster"

12. Curious44

Curious44 Senior Member

I can be very vocal. Especially when I'm on my own or on cam. I like to fantasise with the person I'm on cam with.
    My wife pants and squeals when she cums. She tells me when she wants me inside her and I always tell her when I'm going to cum. She moans when I cum and squeezes me.

13. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

My wife has a little moan when she cums, and that's it for verbal response.

Physiologically though, she has a big response. She has spasms in her vagina and her butthole. The vaginal spams aren't that noticeable, but the butthole spasms are. Anyone watching will see her butthole doing its thing as she is always on top when cumming.

14. Andy00

Andy00 Members

I love the feel and watch these signals, especially when im eating her pussy..

15. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

yes, mostly quiet, breathing, heart beating very violently and very fast aside from that you could hear a pin drop.

Daniella01, 6Sailor9 and Andy00 like this.
  16. osteban

osteban Members

My girlfriend bites her lip or my shoulder to stop moaning

Daniella01 and 6Sailor9 like this.