Quiet Birth

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by yyyesiam2, Jun 6, 2006.

1. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

does anyone know if this carries any special significance? my mom seems to think so, and has told me many times how when i came out i just looked around at everyone for the first 5 minutes without uttering a sound before i nestled into her and went to sleep. we were talking about it earlier today, and i just figured i might ask for some unbiased opinions of the situation.

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

probably. are you generally comfortable in this world, your social surrounding, ect.?
    random question for my own curiosity....do you have powerful dreams and connect easily to the unseen without fear???

i was a c-section baby, brought into this world by violence, and have recently been realizing how this has affected my life. i do believe birth stamps powerful emotions/memories/expiriences on the psyche and affects who we are on a deep level.

3. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

Hi Yyyesiam2

Just thinking and an image that came to mind while reading your post. I saw a past life where children were trained in quiet births because of the dangers around them. This old tribe believed that training began with the conception and the mothers connection to life. This image came from Egypt and was along the Nile River.

So yes our birth is often a remembering, as much as a new beginning, to grow beyond where we are. How we get here, and in what matter we come, reflects on our spirits life, and recall. In this moment the past, present, and future are one, and time does not exist.

4. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

thanks, old crone. to answer archemetis, yes i have extremely powerful dreams, but only occasionally.

5. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

my younger daughter did not cry when she was born. my oldest screamed bloody murder, but it was a very traumatic birth for both of us. I do think birth trauma (or the lack of it) has an impact on your life. My oldest child is the one who has the strongest intuition and connection to unseen things. If you have an itch on your back, she always scratches the exact right spot. She knows what I'm thinking most of the time, and vice-versa. My younger child is much more sensitive and empathic, feels others' feelings, hurts when other people hurt, that sort of thing.