quick question

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by seanbatemen, May 15, 2007.

1. slinkie

slinkie Member

I laughed at this question, just because if I could spray windex on my pot to enhance the high....I probably wouldn't bother smoking pot. I'd just constantly spray windex on my tongue throughout the day. lol

No worries though. I've known people to snort (grinded to powder) weed, koolaid, comet thinking they would feel the effects...and god love them for entertaining me in the process.
    Everyone experiments, some just have the balls to question what others may or may not have done.

Common sense has nothing to do with mixing drugs/narcotics/chemicals....thanks for asking before you did something you knew nothing about. Better safe than sorry.
    :spliff:

2. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

DOOD EVERYONE NEEDS TO REALISE THAT THIS IS A VERY VALID QUESTION!!!
    I mean, not everyone knows windex could in fact kill you if you smoked it!
    I KNOW I DIDN'T UNTIL I TRIED IT!

Best high in the world. No lie! My personal favorite thing to put my bud in is gasoline. Just get a gallon of gas, pound of bud, and SMOKE IT!

But really, you have to be a really smart guy/gal to ask this question!

Don't dip your bud in anything. DON"T SMOKE BUD! MARIJUANA KILLS!!! LAWL!

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

if there was somone in this thread with half a brain, they wouldnt have had to make this post to find out.

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

I just love it when people defend themselves to the death, then a couple months down the road make such a completely idiotic post like the one above that TOTALLY reinforces me view towards them

Refer to the thread where i called you a Skid babe, cause thats all u and your friends are.

5. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

what thread are you talking about digitalldj?

6. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

What do you gain from anonymously bashing people online. You know you're abig man when you can hide behind your moniter and insult people you'll never meet.

This was a young smoker who we should try to help and feel comfortable in the pot community and all people like you do is raise hostility and alienate those who are curious.

We should welcome new people with open arms, not insult them or those who try to do so.

7. brainboy

brainboy Member

Search Google for how to do a make a gravity bong, they conserve the most weed ever.

8. young_deadhead

young the guy is 21 and been smoking for a year? Who doesnt know this shit after a year? Plus a 8 year old could answer his question its common sense.

9. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

When I said young smoker, I didn't mean HE was young, but that he's time as a smoker was young. And it's not always common sense.

He simply heard from somewhere that it was a good idea to spray weed, and he came here to clarify.

Common sense is something the general public knows, but not everyone in the general public smokes pot. A lot of shit goes around about ways to get higher or other methods of smoking.

Also, if you see in his original post, he said although he's been smoking for a year he still didn't know much about the whole thing. He also admitted that it might already be a stupid question. He just wanted to make sure.

Would you rather he gone ahead, sprayed his weed, died, and end up on the news as another stoner that died from pot?

There aren't many books on this sort of thing avalible to everyone. Places like these are the closest we can get.

10. young_deadhead

maybe you should read the whole thread, it wont kill you

11. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Which part are you refering to? The first page that is filled with posts from folk like you with sarcastic and insulting remarks? or the part where others try to give him a legitament answer? Please clarify.

12. young_deadhead

the one where i answered his question first page last comment and i think he deserved the insulting comments, its not like he was above it.

13. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

You're right. He did start firing back with some immature insults himself.

I just get bothered when I see that shit here. My point is, it was a legitimate question that got way more flak than it deserved. The answer seems obvious to us, which is why he came here in the first place.

14. young_deadhead

i dont believe it was a legitimate question and many others didnt think so either thats why he got those responses.

15. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Well, that's subjective.

His first post shows he already thought it might be stupid to ask to begin with. Where is one supposed to go for clarification?

16. young_deadhead

one would use common sense i would think if they werent an idiot

17. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i just want to give the original poster major kudos for having a fucking awesome attitude towards all the insults :D. seriously. you handled it so beautifully.

i don't think it's a stupid question. and even if it is, which is worse, being stupid, or being a deuchebag to someone trusting you for your advice?

18. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

How could a deadhead be so aggressive?

It may be common sense to us, which is why he came here in the first place. But some aren't as smart as us when it comes to that sort of thing. Which is why it is up to us to teach them, not to turn our backs on them.

19. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Yall needa smoke a bowl..i dont understand why everyones gotta bash this kid, but i also dont understand why this kid cant do a simple google search for his questions.

20. young_deadhead

when did you become so peaceful?