questions

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by xdancingbarefootx, May 8, 2004.

1. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

If you could go anywhere in the world.. where would it be and why

if you could change one thing in this world.. what would it be and why

2. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Ampsterdamn, NL because, in the words of cypress hill "I want to get high, so high" pluss, I've heard that it is a great city, lots of art, good beer, good food, ect.

If I could change anything I would make the world into one huge communist state. Because this would end all war, poverty, starvation and competition man to man. "Everything for everyone and nothing for ourselves" it sounds beautiful to me.

3. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

yes that does have a nice ring to it;)

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Sorry to break your idealistic illusion, but Communism is the pathway to internal war, curruption, etc.

5. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

gee rubin.. you just hate everyone today dont ya!

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

No, I was just pointing out his extremely flaud wish.

The world would work better under a bloody dictatorship then a complete communistic government (which would lead to separate dictatorships, and war...)

7. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

well i think the world would be better if everyone learned how to share( i mean really share)... it would take away lot of things we dont need..money for one..

parents teach their kids to share and then we grow up and forget and all we care about is buying crap... nobody takes any satisfaction into creating things with their own hands and imagination- well im probably gonna get yelled at by a certain someone... but o well just had to get it out

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yes. I'm sure that he created the whole idea of Communism with his own "hands and imagination".

He is wrong.

And so are you by somehow attempting to argue with me.

9. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

uh.. i wasnt talking about him creating the idea of communism... so shut up

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

OK, then, completely generalizing your idea.

The imagination is still what makes life, us people live by it, by our perception of the world.

And, no, i'm not good at shutting up...sorry to be a disappointment.

11. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Humans appear to have proven that as an entire nation, let alone species, they are in capable of making communism work. In its purest form it is a great Ideal, but there are too many people out there that enjoy power.

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

That is the point itself, it is an "Ideal". Do remember that Communism is a TYPE OF GOVERNMENT... instead of the president having power, the head of the party, and so on, would have power. Nothing would chance for the better... only for the worse... proffesionals would get less money for thier work, buisness would get nationalized, civilization will collapse... (the collapse of a modern civilization could be a good thing...but it would cause such a panic, that will eventually lead to a large amount of violence.)

13. crummyrummy

Anyway, back on topic....

I would go to Big Bear Lake, California, and take my daughter out for lunch or dinner and then shopping, or bowling or water sliding or go cart racing or jst swimming in the lake......and why...because I miss my baby girl.

If I could change anything, wellll it would pretty much be the same thing as above, since being there would be a 2700 mile geographical change for me.

14. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

crummy! that is my favorite song! i love the lovin spoonful!

15. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

to answer my question.. i would go to a huge forest.. with a lake nearby and build a lil cabin or hut or whatever and id start a lil community...but i got dumb ideas or so im told

16. Velouria

Velouria Member

I would go to Haight Ashbury during 1967, the Summer of Love.

If I could change one thing in the world, I would have Skip change Hipforums back to the old format :p

17. crummyrummy

That Ideas works better on a much smaller scale, such as a commune. Trying to involve everyone would just ruin what you tried to create.

18. makno

makno Senior Member

costa rica ...an i am going there forever soon one way or another ,you wanna go chicago ?theres so much to see there!great fruit-food , atlantic , pacific mountains , volcanoes! i guess the thing id change would be to end all coercive power [ie govts,] ending all laws and all boarders! worldwide anarchy without fronteers .

19. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

makno be sure to take me with... ya know i love ya:)

20. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Just noticed your signature.

What do you like Zapata for so much... he was just an economical puppet of the US... a murderer.