Questions about the 5th dimension

Discussion in 'New Age' started by TheWanderer1, Oct 31, 2020.

1. TheWanderer1

TheWanderer1 Newbie

Hi, newbie here. I don't know if it's the right place to ask but I'll ask anyway: What is commonly known about the 5th dimension? I vaguely know that this is a dimension of pure love and happiness, but I'd like to know more specific things about it, like:

Do the laws of physics work there like in the 3rd dimension, or do they work differently?
    Are there animals there too? Or aliens?
    Do species need to eat each other to survive like in the 3rd dimension, or do they have alternative ways to sustain themselves?
    Do humans who live there have alternate ways to bring children to the world other than mating?
    Does death exist there?
    If the 5th dimension is a place of pure love and happiness, do they have any problems/conflicts at all?

Thanks

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Ah those Hippy daze of the Fifth Dimension

snowtiggernd and MeAgain like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It's all energy, man...

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

In the fifth dimension electromagnetism and gravity are the same thing.

5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Two physical dimensions may be quite enough . Ours is one , yet we rationally experience the other
    and treat it respectfully however the incompleteness of knowing it .

6. Theactualmostfallen

Theactualmostfallen Members

Scientifically speaking, there is no verifiable fifth dimention, and thus, I think everyone's idea of what the fifth dimention is or may be is based off of vastly different sets of ideas. Some of these ideas are inspired by unproven theories of physics, and some are likely inspired by practitioners of mysticism who have come to their conclusion through Intuition. So I am afraid you might not find a solid answer on this one.

themnax likes this.
  7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

again people are conflating dimention with fraim of reference.
    a dimention is i single scalor quantity, such as each of the cartisian vectors individually by itself. a paralel universe, such as a mystical metaverse, is a complete fraim of reference encompasing multiple dimentions, such as x,y,z, and time, which only adds up to four. or you could have a number five as one of the eleven dimensions of string theory.

but please, no parallel universe is or has, only a single dimention. even flatland has two.

Theactualmostfallen likes this.
  8. Theactualmostfallen

Theactualmostfallen Members

Yah that too. The coloquialized definition of dimention implies some sort of alternate world, but that is far from the scientific definition of a dimention. I think some of the confusion may be driven by statements like "we exist in the third dimention" or sometimes they say fourth, but it implies that it is a place.

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

10. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

For many yrs weve been sorta hypnotized into the 3d concepts as being all there is. We partially did this to ourselves as well as others doing it to us. As well others help us insomuch as they were allowed to. This had gone on awhile in our pasts. & occasionally we break outa this. As we had done on many occasions of varying durations.

~Zen~ likes this.