Questions about heroin...

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by grimjivey, Feb 11, 2009.

1. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What are the chances of getting good heroin on the streets in Denver. I mean like that china white shit. That stuff dosn't get sold on the streets does it.

Also how much does a small amount of good H cost?

I keep hearing on National Public Radio that Heroin is the current scourge of our cities. That its stronger and cheaper than is was in the 60's and that its everywhere.
    I haven't found any.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Most 'China White' which is supposed to be Heroin diluted only with ether (also how highly potent cocaine is prepared) is in actuality Fentanyl, thus the overdoses and uncertainty associated with buying off the street.
    As for price, I know in Philadelphia it's typically $80.00 for a bundle, which is supposed to translate to 1 gram, but often is less, rarely more (and if it goes over, it's usually brown with impurities and obviously, less potent). So a small amount of high potency Heroin would be .1 mg bag, and will be between $10 and $20.

3. grimjivey

Thanks RELAYER. I need to learn some more things like that before I hit the street.

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

No problem. If what you get is white and legit, only do a TINY bump to make sure your not getting pharms. If its that good, a $20.00 bag can keep you high all day if you have no tolerance.
    God bless

5. grimjivey

I have no tolerance, and I hope t keep it that way (yeah right). I am just curious about this stuff.
    I work in a "hipster" cafe' so if I asked around I might have some luck there too.

6. polecat

polecat Weerd

yeah that's a really good bet actually. Hipsters, at least the ones around here, are into heroin. And they don't score off the streets either, so it's less sketch.

7. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

^ true that. relayer's weight of quality sounds right.

though i've heard of people getting it from 8-10 in urban areas, and 20 out in the burbs.

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

It's definitley possible, but I havent used anything stronger than Percocet in a long time now, so Im not up to the current prices.
    I know that its gotten more popular in my city so chances are its cheaper now, and better quality.
    Really it just depends on who you know.

9. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

Just asking as I have never bought or used street heroin , but isnt a point, 0.1 grams???

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

.1 = 100mg.. say 80mg of oxy gets you fucked up.. 100mg of heroin is gonna do ya great.. and then sum.. all day long.. like RELAYER said

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yo grim, you're from denver??

yo, is it true that marijuana is legal to possess upto a half-ounce????

12. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Is this based on 80mg sniffed Oxy vs. 100mg IV Heroin? Or sniffed vs. sniffed? Or IV vs. IV? Or oral vs. sniffed....you get the idea. What ROA's are you using to compare this? I am curious because I've never done H, but I've seen people who can do 160mg of Oxy and nod out, but shoot half grams of H to get faded.

13. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

from my experience, a bag of d is = to an 80 of OC, if both are sniffed.

14. grimjivey

I don't think its legal, I know that the cops in the city are supposed to make marijuana their lowest priority. But I think you can still get busted for it if the cop wants to be a dick.

15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If you have an OZ or less, you would be charged with a misdemenior and have to pay a small fine of about $100, but thats only your first time, after that you can get in more trouble

Good H is around if you really look for it, not my thing but if you go someplace like civic center park you are bound to find what you want. I have never once walked though that park without being offerd some kind of drug.

16. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

The court costs from a misdemeanor are going to be probably around 100 bucks too. On top of the fact that you will probably get some Community Service. A misdemeanor is a charge, it's not just a slap on the wrist like a ticket or something.

17. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

yep right on. mine comes from jersey nice white fire, but by the time i get it it,s 150 a bundle, but id rather pay a little more for it not being cut.