Questions about a recent trip of mine.

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by AlwaysExperimenting, Apr 11, 2013.

1. AlwaysExperimenting

AlwaysExperimenting Guest

After I was prescribed to 40 mg of aderall XR a day I missed school to get my braces off. It was only 10am when I got home so I smoked like 1.5 grams of salvia 80x. I didnt get the results I wanted so i mixed 1 gram of salvia 100x, and .5 of to different types of kush. So I finished that 2 gram bowl in about 30 mins and I had plenty of time left. I was home alone til midnight that day. People are retarded when they're high (especially me). I decided I was going to try to take my Aderall for the first time under the intoxication of cannabis and salvia. I just dumped a few in my hand attempting to get just two but I couldn't see or count them without my glasses but I was too lazy to go upstairs and get them so I just swallowed all the pills in my hand out of frustration. (After it was all over I counted and I took about 760 mg in one mouth full). Immediately after consuming those pills my body lost all sense of balance for a split second and I collapsed (thank god I was still conscious). I then went up to my room because I was feeling too alert from the pills. I smoked two grams of salvia 60x from a gravity bong and that just topped it all off. The moment I layed back in my bed I got horrible tunnel vision. I looked at the ceiling and it was just a multitude of bright colors and swirly 3 dimensional shapes (None of them were polygons though). I was in a panic so I started to play xbox but the high was really wierd. I remember going into a public online domination match in call of duty and getting 211 kills and 3 deaths. All my senses and my reaction speed and how I processed things was significantly enhanced. I went to lay back down and I saw this bright purple orb that was made of a creamy swirly liquid. It was just hovering about 3 feet above my bed. It looked real so I tried to touch it. The moment my finger came into contact with it, the orb changed shape and shot into my chest and just went inside me. I was on the verge of peeing myself I was so frightened. What scares me most is that I could feel it go right through my chest. I was just looking for a place to hide so I went into my 4 year old brothers room. The minute I stepped inside that room every single toy turned its head and stared right at me. When I reached the center of the room they started closing in on me. I freaked out and ran back to my room where I locked the door and layed under the covers with nothing but my phone. I only remember this because when I first started to trip I grabbed a pencil and a notebook and took notes. Video tape my actions while I take notes. If you want to see what I was seeing watch the YouTube video entitled "Enter the Void" these are almost the exact visions I had, just mine were more realistic because I had the ability to coherently interact with figments of my imagination. (sorry this was so long)

Notes:

-Hallucinations began 7 hours after intoxication but only lasted about 2 hrs. -

-The overall experience lasted 36 hrs.

-I constantly had that feeling you get when you lay down for hours then get up and move quickly. That weird little feeling wouldn't go away the entire time.

-I've never shown any sort of tolerance for weed or aderall. But I have extremely high tolerance for anything else.

-I only remember it because I wrote down everything I saw in a notebook.

-I still haven't slept in 4 days because of all the aderall.

-I know this was reckless and dangerous but I am extremely curious as to why I didn't experience even one negative effect.

Questions:
    (Sorry about so much. I have a scientific mind. Always testing things)
    -I've used all these at once before but I've never had this type of experience before. The only thing I've done differently was the huge dosage on Aderall. How do you think this altered the effects so extremely?

-Do you think that the effects had anything to do with the order I consumed them in?

-Because I had no negative effects, I would like to test this and see if I could up the dosage and get the same trip but more intense. Should I try this? If so how much should I raise it? If not, please state your reasoning.

-Why do you think I was able to think and react faster than I would usually be able to?

-If I do test this again and it works twice. Do you think I should take it before school and see how it effects me throughout the day?

Big thanks for your time:) Feedback will be greatly appreciated :D

2. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Certainly wouldn't suggest trying this concoction for a school day! Strange story my friend, I had fun thinking about it.

Were you actually better at COD when you say you could could think and react faster? Often times, it only feels that way! (Well on reaction, you can surely think faster)

Mixing prescription meds with any other drug is usually bad. I have a roomie who is prescribed adderal and is told not to drink with it (alcohol) Well she does, and the only effect she describes is that the hangover is worse. She's not really into smoking pot, and I doubt salvia, so I have never observed these effects.

Whats sort of unique about Aderall though, is it is by best classification, a stimulant. It is very illegal without a prescription because of its known effects. But stimulants seem to accelerate the effect of other highs like you experienced. Even smoking tobacco with Marijuana can produce stronger effects in the marijuana.

What kind of scares me about you testing with Aderall is you don't what you are doing. It's up to you if thats the risk you want to take, but 4 days without sleeping? I'm an insomniac and all, but that is just simply not healthy.

The sensation of nearly blacking out being dizzy which I believe you describe as the getting up quickly is that of a nutrient deficiency, sometime just low blood sugar. Hard to say whether that was from a lack of eating while induced, or from the drugs. Good chance it was from both.

You say you had no negative effects, but to me it seems you had loads, just not negative in the sense of the high. I would really reevaluate this experience and take it as a lucky take.

3. AlwaysExperimenting

AlwaysExperimenting Guest

Well I'm not judging that based on how I felt when I was playing CoD. I was judging based on my kill/death ratio. It was way better than usual.

I have 2 years of recreational experience with aderall already. I know how it effects me. And I should've explained my situation more thoroughly, I was prescribed to aderall because I was just diagnosed with a mental development disorder that is very similar to Aspergers Syndrome. One of my main symptoms of this is an extreme case of insomnia. I go a couple nights without sleeping every week. I have medicine for that but I dont like it's side affects. Thats why I didnt see anything negative in the lack of sleep.

As for the dizziness. I felt exactly how you described it but it wasn't in my head. I had that little relaxed feeling all over my body. I was just sluggish. I didn't have a blackout feeling though. And I know it wasn't a lack of eating because I had munchies like no other before I picked up the aderall. My fault for not explaining more clearly though.

And judging from what you told me about aderall. What happened was my senses were stimulated by the high dosage. This made my senses more open to the effects of the salvia. So that's what caused my visions to seem so realistic???

Lastly, I only wanted to try it for the school day because when I was boarded up in my room I finished 3 hours worth of homework in 45 mins :D