Question to all the sexually active members.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Rhythm, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Rhythm

Rhythm Member

Why are you all bragging about your sexual feats?

I understand asking questions about some things that bother you but informing the community of your deeds I don't.

What's the reason behind this?

2. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Why not? Sex rules.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

because they just started having sex...a similar thing happens in the marijuana forum

4. pabsy

pabsy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

cant contribute coz damn...not sexually active right now..!! but hey...if you dont want to read about it try threads that dont contain it...theres heaps of intellectual stuff on here...each to their own...everyone is entitled to have their say...and that includes you...;)

5. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Because the Internet (forums like this in particular) is just one big ego trip.

6. pabsy

thats a sad and missinformed post....i thought the internet was a communicative thing and nothing to do with ones ego

7. seamonster66

quote: thats a sad and missinformed post

really? So you don't think certain people do come on here for an ego boost?

8. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

It could be that some people like the attention? or others may like talking sex, (like me).. some of us ar'nt even having sex, and others are quite promiscuous.
    This section of the forum is for anything/everything you wanna know or talk about that is sex related.. :)

9. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I'm going to have to disagree. Now, this is a generalization, so it's obviously not true for everyone, but I think that many people post on the internet for the ego/self esteem boost, because at any time of the day, they can share their problems/experiences with others and those complete strangers will actually give a damn. But I do think that it's a mistake to say that the internet has nothing to do with one's ego.

10. pabsy

oooh...ok...perhaps that was a sweeping statement... yes Seamonster ...there are certain people who come on here for an ego boost.. but his question was to ALL the sexually active here..asking why they were ALL bragging about there sexual feats...now that i have to disagree with.... but like i said..i'm not right now....shall i leave? :)

11. seamonster66

Thats true, not everyone who discusses sexual experiences are bragging...but I've also gotta stand by my statement that pretty much the only person posting that they swallowed someones cum would be the person who's just done it for the first time....

12. hippypaul

hippypaul Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think that you post and read on any forum to try to live more lives than one - I think thats true of most interactions that folks have

13. benj

benj Member

If you can understand asking questions about some things, then it makes sense that answers to those questions quite often involve talking about your own sexual experiences. That's not bragging. I mean there could be some bragging going on here by some occasionally, but I for one, and I think most people here, are just trying to help and answer questions from others by bringing our own experiences into the discussion.

14. FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro Sing Me Back Home

I'm fairly certain I'm not looking for an ego boost. I don't feel bad about myself in the first place.

15. benj

benj Member

There was a recent post about someone swallowing someone's cum, and it was the first time for that person I think, but I don't see that as bragging. I took it as just an experience that happened, and by posting it, she wanted to hear others' reactions. I see nothing wrong with posting something like that. That's what this forum is for. Actual bragging might be something like somebody posting that they had swallowed more cum than anybody else has ever swallowed, or maybe some guy claiming that he has the biggest dick in the world.

16. seamonster66

Did I say that person was bragging? Did I say there was something wrong with it?

17. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i've never bragged & the ones who were odviosly bragging for 1 i thought they made it all up, & 2 they annoyed the crap out of me as being just pathetic.. but if i ever came off as bragging, i was just being honnest..just like i'm honnest bout the fact that i'm not gettin none..lol would it still be bragging if we talked about how long its been since u got some?

18. seamonster66

No, i don't think that would qualify S.Eagle:D

19. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Nothing wrong with being proud, and it's not like this is a weird place to talk about getting freaky in the vatican. [​IMG]

It's a sex forum... and I think half the people here are too stuffy.

20. Weeble

Weeble Member

I love to talk about sex and my experiences. If it's bragging, oh well. To me it's not bragging unless you are expecting a pat on the back or for a specific reaction.

I'm just blunt as well as curious.