Question on squirting orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Sillysweet, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

I was curious to know if the ladies have to be in a certain position to achieve these glorious orgasms. I recently found out that I am able to achieve mini ones and they happen every 2 minutes or so. Also I've only been able to have these by my partners fingers and not on the G-spot. It seems it's way farther into the hooha. I'm still really shy about this being done to me but the intense feelings are insatiable.

2. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

for me, anal or just a toy in my ass while rubbing my clit makes me squirt a good amount

3. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

First time was so good i'm pretty sure i blacked out momentarily, next thing i knew i was standing in a puddle with it dripping down my legs as he stood there smiling

Meg75, Justinsky, mr man and 3 others like this.
  4. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  5. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

Honestly my first time as mentioned above, felt incredible but when i realized i'd created a puddle it was instant embarrassment, why i don't know, thankfully he was more thrilled about it than i was.

i think theres a taboo thing about squirting and those that do discuss it openly usually make it out to be something gross

Pussytimes, shanks59 and Justinsky like this.
  6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife had the most squirting orgasms when I was on my back and she was straddling my face while I ate her pussy. They happened during missionary a few times, also.

7. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
    shanks59 likes this.
  8. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is how my wife felt the first time. I TOTALLY LOVED IT though!!! I make her squirt most times when having sex now though. It's become a regular part of our repertoire.

As to the OP, my wife can be in just about any position to have a squirting orgasm, but doggy style is the most difficult to achieve this. I think it's because her cervix sits lower due to gravity, so I need to reach my fingers down way lower to hit that spot.

Best position is lying on her back. That makes it easy. I can use my fingers, or if I'm fucking her, I grab her ankles, raise them high towards her head, and that allows my cock to hit just the right spot on every thrust. That's when it gets real fun! I'll fuck her to a g-spot squirting orgasm, then pull out and insert my fingers and make her squirt, then back to the cock, etc. Just keep switching between cock and fingers until she can't go no more, then I give her one more for good measure! :)

9. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

This happened to me once unexpectedly during doggy style sex. I cummed clear liquid - almost felt like peeing but coming from a different hole.

10. Pantyloversniff

Pantyloversniff Supporters HipForums Supporter

I wouldn't just be standing watching. I'd licking it of you....

Pussytimes likes this.
  11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Telling her to squirt in your mouth. Then with your mouth full get up and kiss her, squirting it into her mouth.

Pussytimes and olderndirt like this.
  12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

She likes to taste her juices on my fingers and cock, so she might not object to this.

Pussytimes and (deleted member) like this.
  13. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

I had gifted a bullet style to a friend and it was about the first time it ever happened to her. She used it about 4 more times with joy until it broke Must have been a beautiful feeling. She said she bought some more

Pussytimes and shanks59 like this.
  14. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

Sounds like your A-spot is being touched.

15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

How do any of you cope with soaked sheets every day. I've been there. For me it turned into a nightmere.

Pussytimes likes this.
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My spouse would squirt from oral. She was a pretty heavy squirter and she would saturate my face when she came. But it had to start with oral. Once it got going she might continue during intercourse. There was one time we were in the lake. I had my hand up inside her suit as we floated in the water handing onto the side of the raft. As I fingered her I could tell by the expression on her face it was getting to her. Suddenly she let out a low growl and shivered telling me she was cumming. When she was done I asked her if it felt good. All she said was she raised the water level in the lake a little. Then she pulled my cock out and guided it into her pussy.

Pussytimes and shanks59 like this.
  17. Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218 Members

I want my gf to squirt so bad but she feels embarrassed about it, she can do it, hasn’t done it in years, only from a vibrator I think.

Pussytimes likes this.