question...... (Ive been out of the loop for awhile)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by madcrappie, Jan 1, 2005.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you get used to it after awhile....

glasses have their down points too....... they always get bumped, and slide down your nose, they get out of shape, bent up, and they always fog up when you go from hot to cold areas, or vice versa

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

contacts fog up too. they are really not as good as you might think they would be....

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

they dont fog up on me. ever.

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

mine do not fog up ....they get dry.....and contacts are far better then glasses

5. interval_illusion

well...that is great.

and we care- because?

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you obviously do care, if you didnt , I would still be on your ignore list, and you wouldnt be replying to my threads, right?

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I agree....... too many problems with glasses. the lenses get scratched, dirty, the frames slide down on your nose, get in your way.....

8. interval_illusion

one is not better then the other.. ive have both for many years. they both have their benefits and down-falls...like anything in life. yin and yang.

9. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I like the rectangular-ish ones that have some color to them.
    Plastic ones always seemed to bend less, too.

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Contacts do not, and cannot, "fog up."

11. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

thanks ...........

12. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

exactly.

13. interval_illusion

you gotta be kidding me. contacts dont and cant fog up?

bull.

just wow.

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

how can they trish?? when they are so close to your eye??? they need room for condensation to take place, not?? what you are probably experiencing is dryness with your contacts. not foggyness.

15. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It is impossible for contacts to fog up when in a person's eye, and the reason why is simple. Contact lenses rest on the warm, wet surface of a person's eye.

I have experienced a fogging effect from wearing contact lenses, but it's from a protein buildup, not water vapor.

16. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

thank you dr matty!

17. interval_illusion

god, ryan... you look to matt like he's a fucking god. trust me.. i know that. trust me.

i dont know what really happens... not scientifically.. but i do know that contacts can get WAY dirtier then glasses, quicker. and i dont really give a fuck if you believe me

now go suck matt's cock.

18. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

lol.... trish I dont know what you have against me (maybe because I was being too honest and open about you, perhaps)....... but I find it kinda funny that you would put me on ignore, and then take me off again just to throw insults in my direction all night long.........

once again, you suck, and its over petty shit........ like complaining about how I use the letter x?? come on now..... maybe you should try a little harder with your insults. couldnt hurt.

and another thing, you cant handle being proven wrong, eh??

but I wont hold that against you.

19. interval_illusion

actually, ryan, i have next to nothing agaisnt you..nothing that should go on a public forum anyways. i respected, how, until a certain point, you stayed outta the stupid bullshit on here....

i dont like how you acted like an ass to me without knowing details BUT i should not hold you to higher standards then anyone on here...

so, publicaly, i am sorry... it is a new year. ive dropped it with some. can we drop it too????

btw, i did not take you off of ignore to insult you but to try to calm things down :)

20. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I dont see how you "try to calm things down" by insulting me after every thread or post I had made tonite. thats not the way to go about it.

and yes I dealt with your drama for way too long....... I was just going to stay out of it all and not get involved, but after awhile I realized I wasnt going to sit here and read thread after thread of your whining, bitching and insults thrown at everyone else here........ maybe its karma coming back at you... but you definitely arent better than anyone else here..... but I guess it takes a spade to identify a spade, not?