Question From A Beginner

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by Mokah, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Mokah

Mokah Members

Hi Everyone/anyone reading this

I have recently gotten into a daily meditation routine.
    When I meditation, a few minutes or so into the meditation I get this full body buzzing sensation.
    When I first got this feeling I became anxious but told myself not to fight against it. Now I just invite the feeling and try to understand it. However, I am curious if anyone with experience and knowledge can explain what the feeling is and/or how meditation causes this feeling.

Thanks
    - Mokah

2 people like this.
  2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Could be you are activating full-body chakras. People will pooh pah me, but I am not alone in believing there are subtle astral realms we can connect to. These chakras can vibrate during meditation and energize these planes that admit a higher level of consciousness as yet not discovered by at least any openly declared scientific theory.

2 people like this.
  4. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Yeah there's some moments I get like that during meditation too. Just do different techniques when you meditate and keep focus on your breathing. I always try to find new music on Youtube that really suits my mood. Once you get used to the vibrations, things will fall into place. When I first started, I got very very sleepy after I was done. There were some experiences where I even cried. Believe this is from opening myself up to new horizons. It's amazing what you body can do. There's also some helpful meditation books too if you'd ever like to purchase any. :sunny:

1 person likes this.
  5. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

I think the mediation can enhance your overall physical health....I have gotten
    into yoga to improve my overall flexibility

6. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

simple settiling down of respioration - lots of organs an nervious system - body not used to it. - sometimes uncimfortable, sometimes quite pleasant reeling - passes- just something of release of stress. the experience is not for the exoerience, but for releasing the experience. it was pass. may take some time. did you do hard sports> weight lifting, etc>>>

7. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

To me, one of the major benefits of yoga is increased flexibility. Flexibility is often
    overlooked and critically beneficial for a variety of reasons. I have longed believed
    that increased flexibility really helps in preventing injuries.