Question for you snorters....

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TOMCAT69, Apr 23, 2012.

1. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Snorting Peres or Vicodin is retarted! But yea I would just take a break. My nose is permanently jacked from snorting shit I hate that the right ppl can tell that I must of snorted A TON OF DRUGS TO DO THAT TO MY NOSE!

2. TOMCAT69

TOMCAT69 Member

To just take a break is harder than it sounds, but I agree it is probably best...Thanks everyone

3. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I am actually starting to prefer oral administration to insufflation these days. After five years of enjoying the intense rush of snorting amphetamines and methylphenidate, I recently came to a realization.

Basically, when I snort, it makes me go into "drug obsessed" mode and I actually tend to take more Adderall (or Ritalin in the past) than I would have if I just stuck with oral consumption. And since I am sick and tired of running out early, I have been lowering my snorting episodes as quick as I can. I now find that I can have a nice day just taking what is prescribed (since I am scripted a lot - 45 mg Adderall per day) orally. I might miss out on some of the insane but short lived euphoria, but it just makes for a better all-around day.

4. ColdTurkey

ColdTurkey Member

This thread is lols. I've never heard of this.

The ROA I use depends on BA.

5. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

It might sound silly, but it is the end result of trying to get my life straightened out over the last five years dealing with mental illness and subsequently getting hooked on prescription amphetamines. For five years I struggled to take them for what they are supposed to be for, but I finally feel like I am there.

I am a much more content person now. As for bioavailability, from all I gather, both intranasal and oral Amphetmine is between 75 % and 80 %.

6. TOMCAT69

TOMCAT69 Member

The bioavailability for Oxycodone IR's are probably very simillar I would think.

7. ColdTurkey

ColdTurkey Member

You are correct and I do not disagree with you at all.

8. TOMCAT69

TOMCAT69 Member

It actually could be that taking so much pain medicine has my brain in a "fog" which weakens my senses kinda. Its hard to explain but thanks for everyones help. I have tried to cut back in the last few days but no luck. Its really hard to say NO when you have the pills.

9. TOMCAT69

TOMCAT69 Member

I understand your pain...

10. Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol Member

If you snort a solution you will cause far less damage to your nose. Try mixing your Oxy or w/e with water in an oral syringe and shoot that up your nose. In my experience its faster, less uncomfortable, and liquid won't damage your nose like powder.

11. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

The above isn't a bad idea if you can't stop snorting. I used to do this when I had snorted to much for to long and it worked to help me be able to snort and my nose to heal I'm not sure why I didn't think of that but taking a break would be better but I know it can be hard to stop a ROA if it's much more efficient. I've been trying to stop plugging morphine but I get all 30mgs of the pill when I plug it plus a rush in seconds as opossed to almost an hour wait and you only get 7.5-10mgs out of the whole 30mg pill when you eat it to so I feel ya on that side of it.

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

are you telling me the best way to get high off oxycodone is to stick them up my ass?!

13. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

as opposed to shooting them yes, although oral oxy is like 80 percent bio avail. now if ur dealing with a low bio avail. like morphine, u would get way way more than 10-20 percent u would get if u just ate or snorted them.........plugging goes way way back to like the mayans, who would blow smoke literally into their asses to get the effects faster and more intense, i also believe they did it with alcohol as well.......

14. Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol Member

I've used oxy rectally a handful of times to different effect. I'd say it's at least as good as oral or insufflation. Maybe someone with more experience than I could weigh in. As for morphine, it's a slam dunk; twice as good no doubt about it. You would definitely want to use an oral syringe as just putting the powder in your ass will, presumably, be far less effective and far more uncomfortable. You will feel it within 5 mins but lay still on your belly for at least 20 for maximum effect.

15. v4838

v4838 Members

Does anyone know that dissolving ritalin in distilled water can produce kiddie crack? Its called water extraction & is a way to remove the fillers when snorting. Anyone know about how to do this?