Question for women, how long you like it to last

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mikeyjwest, May 13, 2004.

1. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

I am able to control my stuff, if you get my drift, and I can make it take four hours or so at the most. I have only had sex with one girl, and we never had time to fuck for more then an hour and a half or so. Do girls really like that from guys? Does it ever hurt? I never really asked her.

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

well, to tell u the truth... I don't like it to go on too long. Once I've gotten off I get dry and it hurts so I'd prefer a guy to let loose after that point lol.

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

this is probably different for every girl.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Yeah...I hear folks talking about how they go all night....blech....

Unless I'm fucked up, if you plan on going more than 30 or 40 minutes, you'd better plan on going at it alone. Because I get tired. And things are a bit different after you have a baby. And, once I'm done, I'm done and I'm going to pee.

And it had better be worth my time!

5. Flowerchild

Flowerchild Member

Same here! Well, depends also on the guy...but usually I like for maybe 30 mins than have a break and do some, I don't know, games w/whipped cream or something or I give him a blow job and then go again for 30 mins or so. Once I had that from like 10 at night to 6 in the morning - it was awesome as hell!

6. metro

metro self-banned

Too long is not good. As far as actual intercourse I say around 5 to 20 min. is fine. It can only last for a minute (ha ha, it's happened) and be really good too. It depends on the setting and stuff.

7. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

well actually is depends on the mood. If she put on lingrie and stuf, she trying to go all night. sometimes you just wanna be fucked (hello) You should really take your que from her, go until she starts looking uninterested. There is no standard time even if its with the same woman.

8. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

from the girls that ive talked they say usually around 30-60 minutes and say most guys who say they had sex for over an hour straight is probably lying cause it starts to hurt after about 45 minutes

9. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i dont think a guy who can go on for too long is a good lover. As long as he can make me orgasm at least twice (or once I'm not bothered). That could take approx 10-20 minutes, depending how hony i find myself at that moment.

but going on for 1 hour plus...no thank you!

10. shutterfly

shutterfly Member

My average is 20- 45 minutes. I don't like it to last too long cuz then I either become sore or bored. I have done it for 4 hours straight once before and stayed surprisingly slick through all of it. Another time I did it for 3 hours but got sore about an hour an a half into it. Communication is the key to knowing. Don't be afraid to ask your woman how and where she likes it. Take instruction well. All women are different. Empower your sex life with knowledge of your partners desires and you will experience good sex and so will she.

11. torz

torz Member

i have had many sex sessions that have been over 6 hours butjust because i'm saying that i'm not immplying that i've had sex constanly for the 6 hours. i've never had a long sex session with one nite stands, only with my long term bf. we'll have sex & at some point one of us wants to stop & have a rest. also it all depends on what time of the month, obviously (as most girls be will be able to confirm) that while ovulating you'll want more sex than what you will a week before your period. also, for me drugs play a big part in what sort of sex i have. if i'm off my head on coke, i want very fast furious sex & i'll only want it during the high where as E's make me a very loving sensual person so lots of touching & stroking, also drug help to make sex sessions last longer.:D

12. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

sometimes it's fun to go really fast and other times i like to be fucked for an hour straight. usually, i can't go on for more than an hour unless we switch positions alot. then it gets interesting ;)

13. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

Really, to me actual intercourse feels best when it lasts for like 15-20 minutes. After that I starts to hurt a little. I will never understand how some people say they go at it for an hour straight or more. OUCH! It's not about how long he lasts (well, unless he only last like three minutes then it could become an issue!!!); it's about what he does and how responsive he is to his woman.I remember sometimes my old BFwould get a little to "worked up." So he would just take a rest and go down on me, and then after that we would finish having sex. Even though he was a selfish controlling a**hole. He could f*ck like nobody's business.lol.

14. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

quickies can be fun, if they're intense and passionate. there's something especially thrilling about reall urgent sex.

i don't usually look at the clock while in the throes of passion. i'm guessing about 20 to 40 minutes, on average?

i can go for longer with a good lube and switching positions. i do have a tendency to get dry after cumming once, unless the man is really good. ;) but that's what lube is for, and if a guy has the attention span to make me cum really good more than once, hell, i'll be sore in the morning, but let's play all night.

of course, right now i'm not getting any at all, so even 5 minutes of mediocre humping sounds like fun. :(

15. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

It depends...after a while it will get painfull, so take a break for some foreplay luvin, whipped cream and all that. But a typical session about 30-45 minutes I guess.

16. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

damn sounds just like me HEHE

17. Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse Member

About an hour is good more me, but sometimes I don like really long sessions...Ive had sex on quite a few ocassions for 2 hrs plus...I was just in that horny kinda mood. But for the most part an hour is good. :)

18. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

It gets painful or boring for me too. I have no problems making out or playing sex games for long periods of time, but just being rammed into stops feeling nice after a bit. Especially after I've cum. Gets to feel really wierd and then I dry up and ouch. Besides, I love it when my boy comes pretty quick or is trying his hardest not to come after only a little bit. Means he's so turned on and enjoying sex with me he can't contain himself. If he starts to take too long, and we're just thrusting, I get antsy.. and then bored... and thats no good!

19. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

depends what mood im in...with fast, hard sex i'd say about 10-20 mins tops... slow, passionate sex i can go for about 2 hours tops, although with variation too, like changing positions, or sometimes having a little break for oral (which we sometimes have to do b/c i get quite dry).