Question for the guys..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sweetval, Aug 17, 2005.

1. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Of course, I would! I haven't a jealous bone in my body. The question is, though, would she be as accepting of my own bisexuality as I would be of hers -- and the fact that I have a boyfriend?

As for "sharing" her girlfriend, what if her girlfriend was strictly lesbian? And would her girlfriend be accepting of "sharing" her with me (My boyfriend is strictly gay and we've always maintained an open relationship)?

But a much more serious question, for me, is the age difference: I'm likely to be old enough to be her father. Most women of my generation are married and unavailable -- and those who are single are far too insistent on strict monogamy in their relationships, which is unacceptable to me (No way am I going to give up my boyfriend).

-- Skeeter

2. adameistervousier

adameistervousier Member

uhhh, bevis.....huh huh..........uhhhh ...like do it.....huh..huh.

3. TundraLotus

TundraLotus Member

hehe, lol adameistervousier.

sweetval: most guys would be open to try the situation, having met both parties, hell, most would without meeting both--but anyways yes. personally I feel like if you balanced and it was not like he was only on the side, or someone you call when you want, that it could work to be more serious. a dyadic relationship has enough of a continual growth dynamic and balancing act, that bringing in a third will take some more effort probably, and communication will have to be stellar for it to be sucessful.

personally, if i felt as an equal to this middle person's first partner, and not just a 'side thing', i'd be willing to TRY to do it, to learn and do my best.

hopefully this fella will too if thats what u want!

peace be with

4. jonsworld

jonsworld Member

lets see would i like seeing my girlfriend with another girl ........ummmmmmmmm duh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. WolfMan Jack

WolfMan Jack Member

Like my bro said, sometimes women gives somethin we can't. I would also like to meet the other girl and make sure things are kewl. All of us would have to get along for it to work. There would be no problems on this end.

6. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

my situations always been different when i did have relationships like that, cause we all sorta fell for eachother prettymuch at the same time & it was always equal & ballanced

7. sweetval

sweetval Member

Well it's promising. I talked with him last night and told him I still wanted to see him tonight but that we wouldn't be able to mess around because I started a week early (which is true).

He said he still wanted to see me and it was ok if we didn't have sex and he drove about 90 miles to pick me up.

We went to dinner and then to see The Wedding Crashers and had a great time, then we drove back to Wells and I showed him a nice parking place up in Whitehouse and we walked to the suspension bridge and hung out for a while.

He was great, he was affectionate and we talked about me and Chele, then we went back to his van and sat in the back and smoked. he never made a move although we cuddled a lot.

I was turned on and I figured he must be too, so I gave him oral even though he told me it wasn't necessary. It wasn't easy either because he is thick, but I just really wanted to please him.

Then I took him home to meet my Mom. Chele was there too and the three of us hung out and talked for a while. He left a few minutes ago and said he'll be coming down again the middle of next week. I'm hoping I'm finished by then and if so I'm going to see if we can't spent the night at Whitehouse at one of the campsites there in his band.

I'm frustrated as hell, I got real turned on making out with him and going down on him and because of my period Chele can't give me oral or even spank me, I flow so heavy.
    I almost wanted him to fuck me menstration and all but I'm afraid it will be too messy and turn him off.

8. Sirjimalot

Sirjimalot Member

Hell YEAH baby!

I dont know about y'all, but the first time I saw 2 beautiful girls kissing, it made me cry, it was soooo beautiful!

and hey, Ive gone down on a girl flowing and all!
    IM not afraid to please my girl... :)

9. Sirjimalot

Sirjimalot Member

Skeet, Some girls are just as turned on seeing 2 guys as we are seein gtwo girls!

10. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Yeah, but where are they? There don't seem to be any who live around where I live (Vermont).

-- Skeeter

11. sweetval

sweetval Member

I'd love to watch two guys doing each other. So far all the guys Chele and I have been with are straight and if there are any bi or gay boys in town they're still in the closet.

I'd love to watch Chele fuck some guy in the ass with a strap on too.

Guess we'll just have to wait.

We also get turned on when guys watch us together.

12. Maineman1982

Maineman1982 Member

I think the potential for some fun great sex and partying is definitly there, but going steady would be out of the question. why would the guy spend the time and ewffort of building a relationship witht he potential of being left for someone else right there.

13. sweetval

sweetval Member

What makes you think he would be "left" for someone else? He already understands and seems to accept that Chele and I are a couple and if the time we spend camping together is any indication, he will enjoy sex with her as well as myself.

Only problem might be with the fact that both Chele and I like two boys at once now and then (and he and his friend Tom sure as hell enjoyed that too). I would give up grouping with another guy for him if he was uncomfortable with that.

14. Sirjimalot

Sirjimalot Member

**raises my hand***
    I volunteer lol I will drive up lol

15. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Member

16. sweetval

sweetval Member

Just a bit of an update on this. Sorry, ive been running around shopping for clothes and stuff for school which starts thursday.

Anyway, Ted and I have been out a few times now, couple of times just a date with no sex (his idea, more then mine :( ) and a couple of times we have had fantastic sex and one of those times it was Ted, Chel and me.

No "I love You"s yet. But it's looking good.

17. humongousoul

humongousoul Member

Answer is Yes. Bi is best. Soaringeagle is 100% right that chicks can do stuff guys can't and visa versa. So having both as sexual partners is good for a chic. Just play safe boyo.