Question for the guys and girls

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by eirek, Jun 6, 2004.

1. eirek

eirek Guest

When your dating someone do you find it neccesary to always take them out, or do you find that most people are happy being at home with their loved ones? IMHO I've found that you need to take (in my case) a girl out somewhere special every 4-5 dates to keep the spark alive but besides that they are happy staying at home just being with you. Thats not neccesarily just expensive and extravagent ideas, but just anything fun/romantic/something different.

2. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

I pefer staying at home usually, but going out every so often is fun. :) I wouldnt need to be taken out every so often in order to keep the spark alive, though.

3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

just hanging out is enough but you gotta go out now and then for fun

4. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Mmmm... Yeah, I'd say that going out every 4 or 5 dates, is a good ratio. Being at home all the time, gets boring. I don't like ruts... :)

5. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

yea but usually we just smoke then chill or well go to the movies instead of staying home.

6. ms_charisma

ms_charisma Member

Basically i like going out alot
    i dont mind hanging out at home but if me and my boyfriend hung out at his or my house all weekend i would get really bored
    but then we have been going out for 4 years and ive been to his house a bazillion times
    but then it would depend on what we were doing, if it was watching videos and falling asleep then i probably would get really fidgity and restless and think it was a waste if we didnt go somewhere together
    im an active sort of a person though
    and sleeping is boring

Amanda

7. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

me and my bf live in cities that are about 30 miles apart, so we take turns to catch the coach to each other's city to visit. we always meet up in town, so always look round town (either shopping or eat a meal), so we end up 'going out' in a sense every time we meet up. but then after we meet in town, we always go home afterwards anyway, so i guess it's pretty much a combination of both :)

8. corinnex420

corinnex420 Member

me and my b/f dont really go out. but neither one of us has money or can drive yet. but once he can drive we will end up going out. but when we hang out with juss us or our friends we have fun

9. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Yeah, for me going out is sooo important! I get cabin fever so easily and just get depressed and down. And then my bf doesn't know what the problem is!

But yeah, neither of us can drive yet, and money is always an issue.