Question for other males on this forum

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by aaa28, Aug 12, 2013.

1. aaa28

aaa28 Guest

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. Masturbation is a special topic for me as I've engaged in it for most of my adult life. I have a question for the males on this forum. I am a male in my early 30's. Right now I don't need masturbation so much because after several years of excessive masturbation my sex drive has become rather low. But this is very different to when I first hit puberty. At age 14 I remember my sex drive suddenly went sky high. From then until I discovered masturbation (when I was almost 16) I remember the level of horniness I experience was beyond comprehension......it was so excruciatingly painful at times, and there was nothing I could do about it. When I look back at what my condition was at the time....I remember it was so horrifically painful I swear I feel like crying now at times over how painful it was to maintain this utterly desperate dick of mine...back then. I come from a background where pre-marital sex is highly discouraged and frowned upon, plus I'm not the most social of people....so it wasn't really an option for me to get sex from some girl. Finally one day a little before I turned 16....in a state of craze I was trying to do whatever I could to get my dick to calm down. Well I kept playing with myself roughly.....until I ended up ejaculating....and thus I discovered masturbation.

Summer came around not too long later that year, and I had to study for my SATs. Every night I would sit up....memorize SAT vocab for a bit...and then go masturbate once or twice....then memorize more vocab....then masturbate more...then more vocab...then more masturbate....for the whole night. This went on everyday of the summer. I swear I masturbated like a mother fkcur that summer. Two years of excruciating sexual frustration I let it all out that summer. I must have cummed several gallons that summer. A year later my sex drive lowered and it was more manageable.

Ok....so here is my question to other guys: How do you describe the level of horniness or sexual desire you experienced when you first hit puberty? I want to know if I'm the only that experienced so much pain or if it is normal for every male (and maybe female) that goes through puberty. I never felt like other people my age at the time were going through what I was going through. Did you guys immediately start masturbating to deal with your raging hormones? Was your sex drive as bad as the way I've described above or was it just bad but liveable with? There were times I would just lie on the floor in the bathroom or wherever just utterly helpless as much dick felt like it was going to reach the moon. Did you have episodes like that?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and answering my questions.

2. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

It sounds like your puberty was more extreme then mine. My hormones definitely kicked in at puberty and I probably masturbated at least once per night most nights, occasionally more during the day if I had the privacy. And there is no question that I enjoyed it. I think all the guys I knew masturbated fairly often at that age, but did not talk about it much, just enough to make me think everyone did it.

3. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Horney as hell yes, I often got aroused while I was at school, just admiring the girls in my classroom, an attractive ankle, the pretty curve or a breast. I occasionally got erections as young as 6th grade while sitting in the classroom fantasizing about a pretty girl. I often had to cover my crotch with my books at class change when we had to get up and leave.

But I don't recall ever feeling like it was "excruciatingly painful" or anything like that.

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I remember getting caned at school after I got one of those inexplicable involuntary erections during art class, and because it was so hard & pressing against all the wrong places it was getting more & more uncomfortable, so I was fidgetting in order to adjust it into a more comfortable position when the teacher saw me, and rather than being understanding of the tricks that Natures plays on pubescent boys at that age, I got sent off to the Deputy Head for a caning under the accusation of masturbating in class.

Although this was a totally unjustified punishment, that I'll never forget, it did make me the sex icon, hero worshiped among my peers (who didn't believe my protestations of innocence either) for being the one who got caught 'Wanking Off In Front Of The Teacher". Plus, as with all tales of this nature, as it passed from one to the other things inevitably got exaggerated to things like I had been caught having sex, or even that I had been caught having sex with the Art Teacher.

So much for my couple of weeks of fame.

5. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

By the time I was twelve, I had spent considerable time "enjoying" my cock, though I knew nothing about Orgasms or "cumming". Nevertheless, I loved to be alone, and to have a hard-on and feel of it and play with it and enjoy the good feelings.

Then when I was thirteen, an older cousin offered to "show me something". We had been swimming at the farm pond, so we were both naked, and had, in fact, spent some time playing with each others' hard cocks. While I watched, he masturbated, and then ejaculated. I was amazed, but still did not understand it.

Later, when I was home alone, I tried it, myself, and was glad for the mounting feelings that I was experiencing. Then, when my first orgasm "hit" me, I was completely stunned by the feelings, which I interpreted as somehow being "bad" and swore to never do it again. But, by the next day, I was ready to do it again, and this time my orgasm was much more pleasurable. From that day on, I masturbated on an average of once a day through my teen years and until I got married at age 22.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I started masturbating at the age of nine. No ejaculation at the time, but it felt great and orgasms were somehow more intense. Never experienced pain from that. When puberty finally hit and I began ejaculating, I was masturbating even more often. Felt great, no pain. By junior high and high school, I was horny all the time like a typical teenager would be. Felt good to be like that, actually. That aspect was never painful. The painful aspects of my childhood and teen years had very little or nothing to do with sex.

However, now that I'm older and ever since I've gone through a certain "event", I experience a bit of discomfort if I haven't ejaculated over an extended period of time(which can range from a few days to a week and onward, I'd say?). But it's still not an intolerable pain.

7. lilomatt34

lilomatt34 Banned

Pineman,

can you PM me , please?
    "Although this was a totally unjustified punishment, that I'll never forget"

8. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Tried, but says either chosen not to receive PMs or (more likely, considering the Banned status) has been banned from receiving them.

9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Yeah, but even if he wasn't, he couldn't have received PM's anyway since he was still a "guest". I think he just overlooked that fact.

10. Alec Phoenix

Alec Phoenix Guest

It sounds fairly normal to me. Maybe the pain is an additional element you had to deal with, but the raging horniness I think is fairly typical for young teenage boys. Myself included all them years ago!

11. Cool Dirk

Cool Dirk Member

I started masturbating around 7 or 8 years old , dry runs of course, then puberty hit I was just as horny as any other teenager and masturbated at least 2 times daily, it felt really good & I never experienced any pain. I guess puberty can be more extreme in some cases.