Question for guys about threesomes?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by nonco55, May 30, 2010.

1. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

I love mfm for this reason. Straight mfm, no bi action. The women are so into having 2 cocks and all the attention that we give her. It's awesome to watch her let her inhibitions melt away and suck cock and fuck. And most guys in this situation love to see their wife pleasured and get off watching her suck my cock and take it doggie. Mfm is super exciting. Honestly I've never done fmf and would try it in an instant, but doubt it would be better than mfm. And I'm straight

2. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

I have fantasized about both. My wife will only entertain the idea of MFM, but hasn't followed through on it. We've had an open marriage for about a year, and I have suggested she bring it up to her FWB to see if he'd be game. So far she hasn't. It's got to be her call, as she's the one who would be the center of attention.

3. jumper2

jumper2 Members

2 guys & my wife.

4. Rick Sackrider

Rick Sackrider Newbie

My wife and I have been with another man and I am straight so was he. We had a great time with her in a hotel room for the night

5. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

If my girl is going to go along and give me a ffm threesome it would only be fair to give her a mfm if that's what she wanted.

6. Jmc55316

Jmc55316 Members

Either way I would be fine with. I'm Bi so I would love to lick her clit while he's entering her.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

A threesome would definitely be me, my wife and another guy. And he better be seriously bi. Opening act would be my wife sitting in the corner watching us guys kissing, caressing, touching, sucking, then fucking. Next up, wife and I suck his cock together then I sit in the corner and watch them fuck the ever loving shit out of each other. Finally, he is on his back with my wife riding him while I fuck her ass. When my wife comes out of the shower a little while later I am treating him to an exquisite blowjob before sending him on his way.

Only other threesome I want is me and two other guys. It will be seriously fucking gay and seriously fucking good!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I never had a FFM threesome so I can honestly say I really don’t know if I would like it better but I DO know I love sharing a girl with another guy. Particularly like you described above. I’ve participated in MFM threesomes on many occasions, albeit with a limited amount of people, and all I know is that nothing beats hearing, seeing and feeling a woman suck and fuck at the same time. Some of the best, ball-draining orgasms I’ve ever had in my life involved me cumming in a chick’s asshole while she’s busy sucking the third party off.

cindy94 and Alonso376 like this.
  9. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

Yup. I cum so fucking hard when the husband is watching.

Alonso376 and Dr. Banner84 like this.
  10. grower88

grower88 Members

done both and nothing is hotter than watching a woman do her thing

Back when i was involved with a buddy and his girlfriend, it started as a one time thing for them to spice things up but ended up happening again and again, despite being the good girl next door type she absolutely loved it, she wasn't particularly fond of condoms so they let me fuck her raw, i'm a pretty heavy cummer to start with but when i was with them and inside of her it was some next level shit, either it would come spilling down her thighs or she'd be struggling to swallow it all, so incredibly satisfying

11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Hot as fuck. Pretty similar to my mate fucking my wife. He never lasts long but me and my wife have never seen so much cum. Seriously wet and loose going after him. Lol

grower88 and Dr. Banner84 like this.
  12. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I gotta say...you know exactly what you’re talking about lol. There’s obviously levels to pleasure and it’s wild how turned on you can be depending on the sexual situations you’re in. It’s like men have different gears and when you’re running on the highest it’s amazing how stiff your cock can get, how hard you can cum and how much jizz you can shoot lol. Me and my friend have literally exploded in his wife on numerous occasions because of how well she can suck and fuck simultaneously and how sexy she looks doing it.

cindy94, Alonso376 and grower88 like this.
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

As I've mentioned before I've been much more turned on when my buddy and I worked to satisfy My wife all night as opposed to when we did the same with His wife . She's hotter than hell too but it was exceptionally hot with my wife .

jimandjan, Alonso376 and Dr. Banner84 like this.
  14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Totally agree. Seeing the woman you love in total pleasure and totally exposed to another man is so much more thrilling than fucking someone you don't love. Even better when the guy fucking her is madly in love with her too. I love how my mate gets too excited when it happens.

15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

The visual part is , I think , what did it for me . With my wife we kept her entertained until the sun came up . With his wife i was only good for about three or four rounds .

jimandjan likes this.
  16. I would really like to try a threesome, MFM or possibly a MMM.

Paulievcvc likes this.
  17. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

MMM. Yummy. Oh to be the M in the middle!

Mrcurios likes this.
  18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I like MFM and have shared my wife, and have other men share their wife with me. The hottest one was with my wife.

MikeBD likes this.
  19. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Either/or (I've done both).

20. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

MFM for me.

Sharesrule likes this.