Question for guys about threesomes?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by nonco55, May 30, 2010.

1. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

You do stay up late, I'd love to hear more.

joker69 likes this.
  2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Logistics, logistics, logistics....Maybe it's not the expectation of doing anything F- F, but there might be......

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

I feel like that F-F expectation is there. Honestly I'd be more open to it without the added pressure. That's what's the turn off

Altman, xrunnerdude and Alice in SC like this.
  4. xrunnerdude

xrunnerdude Members

I’d like to try both before offering an opinion as to a favorite. In my earlier years it would be a female as the third. Now I’m open to both. The thought of watching my significant other giving it up with another male or female would be very hot. But it has to evolve naturally. Let serendipity happen!

joker69 and Alice in SC like this.
  5. EddieM

EddieM Members

Not gay... wanting the lady to be double pleased is a good thing!

joker69, DaveTheBiGuy and DappaDon like this.
  6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Unlike a LOT of guys, who would prefer to have a 3some with two women... I'm the total opposite, and would rather have a MMF 3some with my wife for a few different reasons.
    While I've had a few 3somes with two women (one with my wife, and 2 with an ex girlfriend), I've noticed that women can become quite possessive and jealous.

The first reason I'd like to have a MMF 3some with my wife is because I'd love to see my wife let loose and enjoy herself with another man (she has a BOYFRIEND, but to this point I haven't been allowed to join them - cuckold marriage)
    The second reason I'd rather have a MMF 3some with my wife is because I'm bisexual. If it went beyond oral between me and the other guy, he'd have to be a TOP because I'm a total BOTTOM with men. She's against me having sex with men alone, as she feels it's "cheating" and considers it "gay". I think it would be really hot to share another guy's cock with her and give him head at the same time. I also think it would be incredibly hot for my wife to guide another guy's cock into my ass then watch him fuck me while I'm eating her out.
    The third reason I'd really like to have a MMF 3some with with my wife and another guy is because she's told me many times that she thinks about giving 2 guys head at the same time, alternating back and forth between the cocks. She also fantasizes a LOT about double vaginal penetration. We've tried something similar with my cock and a dildo in her at the same time... And I can just imagine how good 2 real cocks in her at the same time would feel for her.

joker69 and alwaysready1970 like this.
  7. Dunnaknockit

Dunnaknockit Members

Have done both MMF and FMF and have enjoyed both immensely

8. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

I would prefer two girls but if she wanted another guy to join us, I’d be fine with that. I want her to be the center of attention, that’s what turns me on, so it doesn’t really matter to me who is giving her all that attention, want to see her in total ecstasy

joker69 likes this.
  9. Sonlyclad

Sonlyclad Members

I would love to try being in a spit roast with two men!

10. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

When we were in an MFM threesome, my wife loved it. She'd suck me while our friend would fuck her from behind. Good times!

11. erofant

erofant Members

I was in a MFM once some years ago before I met my wife. I'd love to try a FMF just once. We'd have to go slow though - I'd be so jacked up I'd have to slow things down to avoid "splashing the party!! " I'd be rock hard just from the mental turn-on of it happening. Nirvana would be 3 women ………….. one to sit on my face while one rimmed me and the other was deepthroating me. I'd probably go off so hard my balls would be hanging outside the end of my dick along with some of my guts.

joker69 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  12. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Sounds like both you and your wife have same-sex fantasies/desires.

joker69 likes this.
  13. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I'm a guy.
    I don't expect I would get much added value out of adding another guy to the bedroom. I'm be willing if that was really important to a girlfriend or wife.
    I would enjoy another girl in the bedroom. That would be just fine!

14. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

MFM ... wife loved all of the attention!

Foresta12 and joker69 like this.
  15. erofant

erofant Members

THAT - is very believable! I can't imagine any woman NOT loving the stimulation of two guys. Waves of orgasms for her I would think. Hyper-sensuality.

DaveTheBiGuy and joker69 like this.
  16. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I've done threesomes with 2 other girls, with the wife and another guy and also with 2 other guys. Wife and I are actually going to do a threesome this weekend. Me, her and her bf. She said and I quote, "Thank God this quarantine is over. I'm so overdue for a good dicking."

17. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I had a private conversation with a lady on this thread who is no longer participating on the site, unless she changed names. She had a similar married 3some encounter with another guy. The details weren’t erotic in any way but she said her husband never watched the other guy fuck her, she was blowing her husband while the friend fucked her.
    Watching my wife get fucked was very erotic and I just don’t see her husband not watching. I believe she was in denial that her husband was turned on watching her with the other guy. After some back and forth she got mad and stopped talking to me.
    I have been in a few 3somes and I cannot compare the extreme turn on it was watching my wife fuck another guy compared to watching a friend fuck a fuck buddy.
    I wish she was back on here, very interesting lady.

18. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Getting my wife interested in having sex with me would be wonderful! Getting my wife in bed with another girl or guy would take a miracle.

I'd try any of these if my wife wanted it - MFM MMF FFM FMF!

19. Jim N. of Earth

Jim N. of Earth Newbie

MMF MFM MFF FMF MMM . I tried to get ex number 2 to try a three sum but she would not go for it . We did have a bit of an open relationship . I was a long haul truck driver and when I was on the road she had a boy friend to play with . When I was home I would get her to tell me about the sex